Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pargonlol 80 Mutilate rogue

Go down

Pargonlol 80 Mutilate rogue Empty Pargonlol 80 Mutilate rogue

Post  pargon Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Character Name: Pargonlol

Your Age: 18

Class: Rogue

Level:80

Talent Spec: Mutilate

Armory Link

Professions: 450 Engineering, 450 Jewlcrafting

Current Guild: -----

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: The Crew, Looking for a little more maturity.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am interested in the casual part, the reputation of the guild is good, people seem great. Just looking to be apart of guild that is serious but also about laid back getting along.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Some good friends, maybe some pvp partners, and even if it was to come to it, more raiding experience and see some content of the game.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A respectable player that is not arrogant. A great guild member that is chill, but does help as much as possible and needed.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, because i don't really stick my nose where it should not be, i am very chill and laid back player. I like to help and do what i can to help if i can.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Helping others, Progression, Self, Loot

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences: Pre-BC i did everthing up to twins, BC i did every raid except sunwell, wrath i have done Everything 10 man, and 25 TOC, not 25 ULD, and i haven't attempted ICC yet. TOGC 25 i also have not done.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Yes Corvic.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Don't really want to raid, but I can raid basically anytime i do not have work. Which i get off at 4 server, and i am up till about 12 server.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: The person who is undergeared, deserves it, but if player A wins it should be his choice to hand it up out of courtesy or not. But Player B should get the loot.

pargon

Back to top Go down

Pargonlol 80 Mutilate rogue Empty Re: Pargonlol 80 Mutilate rogue

Post  pargon Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Armory link
Didn't post the first time around sorry.

pargon

Back to top Go down

Post  pargon Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:00 pm

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald Dream&n=Pargonlol
For some reaosn won't let me post a link, so that is the ending to my armory.

pargon

Back to top Go down

Post  pargon Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:01 pm

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald Dream&n=Pargonlol
For some reaosn won't let me post a link, so that is the ending to my armory.

pargon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down