Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendarith 80 Rogue

Go down

Vendarith 80 Rogue Empty Vendarith 80 Rogue

Post  Vend Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Character Name: Vendarith

Your Age: 21 (Nearing 22)

Class: Rogue

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 51 / 13 / 7 (Assassination aka PvE Mutilate)

Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Vendarith
* In case I forget, and end up logging out in my PvP gear.. I basically am in full Valorous Bonescythe, which a few better in slot pieces.

Professions: JC / Herbalism (both 450)

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Well way back, in vanilla WoW, I was in a guild named Disorder (on Emerald Dream).. The guild was very dedicated to progression during it's time, however it broke apart a bit before BC came out. My previous guild was Velvet Lounge, I did Naxx 25, Sarth 3D, and Maly with them.. I left them when I suddenly quit the game due to two reasons. First, my motherboard broke, then there was a sudden death in the family which took most of my attention and energy. I had left when Sarth 3D was the hardest encounter at the time, if that helps any.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
Well, first off Merciless is just an awesome name. Other than that, from what I've seen Merciless is a tight-knit guild, where fun and progression meet. I like that the members are serious when raiding, but don't give off the elitist type vibe. Having fun is important to me, but it's more important who I am having fun with. Merciless seems like the place I'd want to be. You are also a talented lot, and I want to conquer all there is to conquer.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I hope to gain friends, laughs, seeing end game content, and hope to have a good time with good people.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
Merciless will gain a friendly, dedicated player who is willing to evolve with his class to be the best possible for the guild. I avoid drama, and try to be as helpful as possible. I am open to critque and suggestions, as well as being open to helping other rogues with the class if need be. I'm a player who tries to keep up on the latest for his class, by reading forums, talking with other rogues, ect..

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Very, I have been dieing to be in a guild ever since I reactivated my account.. but wanted to make sure I picked the right one. I enjoy playing the game with other people, it is an MMO afterall. There is nothing like downing a boss for the first time with a bunch of friends. Smile

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): This is sorta hard! Some of them tie.. lol Progression, Helping Others, Friends, Self, Loot

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences:
Pre-BC: MC, Onyxia, BWL, AQ, ZG, Naxx BC: Nothing (didn't play during most of this time) Wrath: Naxx 25, Sarth 3D, and Maly
I am prepared to read up on any fights prior to the raid, along with watching available videos.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
I'd say a 9 ish.. I've played it since release, and I am constantly researching about my class. I am somewhat of a perfectionist.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
Sadly, I don't believe so. I've grouped with a few of the members on occasion, but I don't personally know any of them.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen:
Yes, of course! Very Happy

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
Any time since it is winter break. Once Winter Quarter starts in January, any time after 6:00 PM Server Time.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Interesting, well.. it depends really. If it is a BiS item, then I would say that Player A should definately get it. If it isn't a best in slot item, and it's a far better upgrade for Player B.. then Player B should get it. Hope that makes any sense lol.

Vend

Back to top Go down

Vendarith 80 Rogue Empty Re: Vendarith 80 Rogue

Post  Vend Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:11 pm

*Update
Wrath experience updated

Vend

Back to top Go down

Post  Vend Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:19 pm

erm.. Can't edit original post it seems, new Wrath experience:
Onyxia 10 / 25
Partial ToC 10

Vend

Back to top Go down

Post  Vend Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Since I can't edit my original post, I am posting to update my talent spec. Now that 3.3 has arrived, after some pre and post patch research my PvE spec has shifted to 51 / 18 / 2 as this is now the higher DPS mutilate spec given the 3.3 mut buffs. If anyone reading this looked at my armory and is curious as to why I kept 2/2 blood spatter instead of 2/2 fleet footed (since the mutilate rotation has also changed to be rupture-less) it's because I still run plenty of 5 / 10 mans in which I am the only one applying a bleed to keep HfB up Smile

Vend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:45 am

Please contact Ashuos in game so we can work something out. Thanks!
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down