Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flanisia, 70 UD Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Flanisia, 70 UD Rogue Empty Flanisia, 70 UD Rogue

Post  Flanisia Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:00 pm

Character Name: Flanisia

Level: 70

Talent Spec: 20/41/0 Combat

Professions: 375 LW/Skin

Current Guild: Velocity

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
I am an officer and feel like I am the only one who is putting effort into the guild and quite frankly not very happy with its turnout.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: After running numerous raids with you (Mag/Gruuls) I have seen that your guild is a very well thought out guild, with a lot of cooperation and great coordination: which is what it takes to make it as a guild.

What do you bring to the table: Everything you need. Including Full LW/Skinning, Good DPS, and helpfulness.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, I do. I have had many occurrences where I have made decisions for my guilds. (I led a Pre-BC raiding guild on the Stormscale server [Alliance]). I make sure people who need gear get it over those who don't. I want people's interest to be the best for the guild; in which, mine are.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:
Up to AQ-40.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Nytehawk!

Do you have Ventrilo: Of course!

What are you currently availible play/raid times: Usually all weekdays(Besides Friday), and Sunday nights.

If you and another person of the same class were rolling on gear, and you won the roll, but it made more of an upgrade for the other person, who gets the gear: The more undergeared person, if he is known to be loyal and dedicated for the guild.

Thank you! Have a great day. - Flan.

Flanisia

Back to top Go down

Flanisia, 70 UD Rogue Empty Re: Flanisia, 70 UD Rogue

Post  DJ Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:38 pm

I can vouch for him.... Ash, get him in =)

DJ

Back to top Go down