Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meastbode Hunter App

Go down

Meastbode Hunter App Empty Meastbode Hunter App

Post  Meast702 Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Class:Hunter

Level:85

Talent Spec: Survival/bm

Armory Link:
Current Guild: None at the moment

Professions:496-Herbalism/396-Inscription

Last guild/reason why left: guild on black dragonflight cant remember the name but i had to leave because wrestling season had started and i really never got back into a guildy mood until now.

Interests in joining: Want to be one of the top guilds on the server and be better than the rest and i think i have that opprutunity with merciless

Hope to gain: Just a good time and online friends and a good raiding experience. and good environment.

Gaining from me: a dedicated survival hunter with good skill in his class and can get a fight after 1 description and catchs on easily, Also i help the guild member/guild bank out alot

Guild Oriented: yes i love to be in guilds were people are running heroics or running battlegrounds and thats really all that it needs to have a good time.

Rank in order: Friends;Progression;Helping otheres;loot;self

Raiding experience: been here since vanilla miss the good ole days of MC and ZG in one night Razz

How well do you know your class/spec: 7

Do you use your keyboard to turn;Click spells to cast them: No i dont because i never liked moving my mouse that much so i use keybinds , and i just use my mouse to turn

Do you research your class? if so how and what resources: Yes i like to do as much as i can to make my character better so i look at mmochamps.com for information on my spec and of my rotation as a survival hunter and whats the best gear i can get for them to make them as good as they can be.

Do you currently know anyone in merciless: No

Do you use Vent,DBM,Omen,Mic: I have all of those except a mic and omen , i dont have a microphone because i really cant find one i like. and i just use the ingame omen and im a hunter so i can just FD and MD to loose threat.

Do you have an authenticator: no i do not have an authenticator im very secrative with my password to my wow account.

Times available to raid: 7pm ST to about 12-1am ST

app for merciless
tikle Yesterday at 7:33 pm

.Character Name: Tiklemytotem

Your Age: 18

Class: shaman

Level: 85

Talent Spec: Resto/ele

Armory Link:

Professions: 525 LW/525 skinning

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: -

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: after hours, football season started up and i no longer had time for raiding

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I want to get a jumpstart on raiding and be a part of a new powerful guild on server

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: new friends since old real life friends Xferred off, good fun raiding experience

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A great exprerienced and geared resto or ele sham that learns fight after one explanations and picks up great.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, even outside of raids i feel more comfortable doing activities with players i trust, such as BGs, or heroics.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): friends, progression, he;ping others, loot, self.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Every raid since back to molten core and BWL

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? Yes, i feel im much more effeciant with basics and my own instincts. ive tried other things and im not as effective.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes, im constantly googling different talent specs to see what other people do and rotations for ele to see which fits me best.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): All the above but my mic is currently broken, hoping to get a new one for christmas!

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Yes, my account got hacked not to long ago so i had to get one, i started cata with 97 silver and no gear, now im pretty rich with great gear.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 6 server-2 am server

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I Beleive who ever needs the better upgrade, but also if player B is not really active or not a social person , and it will not benefit the guild i think player A should get it .

Meast702

Back to top Go down

Meastbode Hunter App Empty Re: Meastbode Hunter App

Post  Keypad Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:28 pm

- Your armory does not work. Post it again without the http://
- You need to drop herbalism and get a profession that will contribute to your DPS.
- Can you tell us more about your wrath raiding experience ? ToC/ToGC and ICC10/25 Normal and heroics.
- You need to post a screenshot of your UI.
- You need omen.

Any reason why you copy/pasted someone else's application in yours ?

Keypad

Back to top Go down

Post  Fahren Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:50 pm

I'd like to point out that herbalism is, in fact, a dps gain, now that the healing effect also provides haste for its duration. If anything, he needs to get his herbalism to 525 so that the gain will be as high as it can be.

Fahren

Back to top Go down

Post  Keypad Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:04 pm

That is correct. However, 480 haste on a 2 minutes cooldown is neglectable compared to the benefits of other profession like engineering which can grant 208 permanent haste with only one socket using a Quick Cogwheel.

Keypad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down