Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hairypawter 85 Warlock

Go down

Hairypawter 85 Warlock Empty Hairypawter 85 Warlock

Post  Hairyapp Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:28 am

Character Name: Hairypawter

Your Age: 29

Class: Warlock

Level: 85

Talent Spec: Destruction main / Demo offspec

Armory Link: ( sorry if Im in pvp spec or gear atm )

Professions: Mining / Tailoring

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): no real set UI yet as I just started back. I can have this updated soon though with something.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): No recent raids, just started back.

Current Guild: The Crew

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: The Crew. Pvp is kind of stale atm and I want to progress in pve again. I was also in Axiom on the ally side of ED but left them when I stopped playing the game during wrath.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I want a place to call home, make friends, progress and meet goals.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I think the chance of seeing end game content is alot of what intrigues me. Also you guys have a good rep and seem very solid.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I am a nut with a good sense of humor. Im always in vent, social, friendly, yet serious when its time to get the job done.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes. Im a social person by nature and the aspect of achieving goals as a unit is very pleasing.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Helping Others, Progression, Self, Loot.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: I have fully cleared every vanilla boss and on up to Lich King. ( Though this was on different characters on older bosses ). Ive been active in heroic raids, achievement runs, etc. Ive been playing since closed beta.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9, always more to learn.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? no. Im a macro champ =).

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes. always. Im a number cruncher. I use forums, guildies, EJ's whatever I can to benifit my class.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Negative.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? No.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: All times and days available after 12pm EST.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Well honestly I can see two sides of the story. Is player B a constant raider? Is he a vet? If so maybe consider him. If not Player A has earned the right to his/her loot. The more you help/raid the more chances you will have your upgrade anyways.

Hairyapp

Back to top Go down

Hairypawter 85 Warlock Empty Re: Hairypawter 85 Warlock

Post  Hairyapp Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:51 am

Sorry, im not sure why the armory link did not post.

Hairyapp

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:21 am

Update your screen shot ASAP.

Also, is a name change out of the question?

Everything else looks good, contact me in game.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairyapp Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:57 pm

[img]Hairypawter 85 Warlock WoWScrnShot_121810_154843[/img]

Hairyapp

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairyapp Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Updated and yes i suppose I can change the name =).

Hairyapp

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Sounds good, contact me in game.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content