Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Appapplication. Disc/Shadow Priest.

2 posters

Go down

Guild Appapplication. Disc/Shadow Priest. Empty Guild Appapplication. Disc/Shadow Priest.

Post  Arvest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Character Name: Arvest

Your Age: 20

Class: Priest

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Discipline MS / Shadow OS

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Arvest

Professions: Tailoring and Herbalism (might change them both up once Cata hits.- Also Cooking, Fishing and the other sub professions will be maxed at soon. I have been working on all 5 of my 80s.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): Will try to upload a nice shot of my UI while in raid combat.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: Penumbra

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I'm Looking to raid a lot more.
Previous Guilds - BADROBOTS which is now Penumbra. I was new to the server and I noticed Penumbra was recruiting so I took the opportunity to raid with this 10man guild before the expansion. My reasons for leaving my current guild if I do get accepted is I feel that I enjoy this game way to much to just raid the hours we where raiding.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I'm Interested in joining Merciless because I feel that they are a high quality raiding guild on Emerald Dream and are very progressive.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I think I will gain a lot of respect from the Merciless members. I also think that I will gain a great amount of knowledge from the guild, such as tips on what could be done better because there is always room for improvement.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Merciless will gain a strong solid player that they can trust to make the raid times. Merciless will also gain a great person who knows their class very well.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I consider myself guild oriented for a number of reasons. I consider myself guild oriented because I'm a very active player and I enjoy not only the end game content of the game its self but I also enjoy talking meeting new players and just having fun, doing what I do best.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Helping Others, Progression, Friends, Self, Loot.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: WOWLK was when I really started to get into the end game raids. I raided back in BC such as ZA, hyjal, BT, and Gruul's lair and kara. I stopped raiding with my warlock and I have been playing my priest. Currently 10/12 heroic ICC

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
As I am not perfect I feel I learned this class quite well I would give myself a 8.5 out of 10. I give myself a 8.5 because I'm not the person who really looks at all the spells that will rarely be used, for example "lesser healing" witch is useful when I am trying to conserve my mana. But I feel that I know my class very much overall.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? No I don't use my keyboard to turn or use my mouse to click on spells.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes. I use many sites to search for useful information on my class, such as WoW Popular - Reason being for this is because It helps keep me up to date on what the majority of the high end game raiders use. Such as glyphs and gems. I also use elitest jerks - Reason for me using this site here is because It gives me a lot of information regarding talent changes and is very nice to see what other fellow priest have to say about updates and such for my class.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I do not know anyone in Merciless.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes-I have all of them.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Yes - I have a authenticator. Its so risky without one.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I am available on the weekdays and weekends as for weekends we all can never know what happens. I take online classes but other than that I'm here playing the game I enjoy.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: It all depends on who is active if they both are active and are always on the for the raids. I think that player B should get it because a larger upgrade means more quality towards the guild witch means stronger and more efficient work for progression.

Arvest

Back to top Go down

Guild Appapplication. Disc/Shadow Priest. Empty Re: Guild Appapplication. Disc/Shadow Priest.

Post  Keypad Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:27 am

- Your disc spec is wrong.
. Imp Power Word: Shield is a must have.
. Inner Sanctum is not worth it until cataclysm.
. Train of though - You will almost never use Greater Heal and you will only use smite to gain mana back from Evangelism, do not get this talent.
. Copy either my spec: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/keyword/talent/secondary or Byrdyth's : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/byrdyth/talent/primary depending on your play style.
- Your head and shoulder enchants have resilience, why ?
- Your gear isn't reforged. Reforging crit/hit for mastery is what you want.

- sex

Keypad

Back to top Go down

Guild Appapplication. Disc/Shadow Priest. Empty Re: Guild Appapplication. Disc/Shadow Priest.

Post  Arvest Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:03 pm

I'm going to take a look at those specs you linked me, mine will be changed. As for my head and shoulder enchants I'm going to change that up now as well. Reason being was that the gear is fairly new got it a few days ago. Lastly, working on reforging my gear now. Thanks for that Keypad.

Arvest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down