Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regnier/ 80 Demonology Warlock

2 posters

Go down

Regnier/ 80 Demonology Warlock Empty Regnier/ 80 Demonology Warlock

Post  Regnier Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:51 am

Character Name:Regnier

Your Age:27

Class:Warlock

Level:80

Talent Spec:Demonology, but I do have experience with Destro, and Affliction.

Armory Link: Armory is down right now, but I'll post it as soon as it comes up. I'm in pvp gear so ill make sure to log on and swap over to pve.

Professions:Enchanting/Tailoring

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):Sorry, I've been away from the game for roughly 5months and I do not have any pictures on this computer. My UI is fairly simple though, I use the wowinterface(I know tsk tsk) but I've grown use to it after all these years Also you will see Omen, DBM, Recount, Afflicted, and LockNotes.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):I'm going to have to use the same excuse, since I've been away for so long I don't have any of these on file.

Current Guild:None, I've been afg for roughly 5months, so when I came back I was no longer guilded.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Chasing Doom, I went afg due to some real life issues and came back and was kicked due to inactivity(which is understandable as it was stated in there guild policy) Since coming back, I've noticed a lot of my friends no longer play so figured it would be time for a change.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I've seen a lot of this guild around (escpecially before my loa) and I noticed they were always polite, professional when coming to raiding, and just an all around good time to group with. After doing some reading about this guild, I also like your outlook on raiding. The games about having fun but when it comes down to raiding, I cant stand 1 or 2 people there wasting the other 23 peoples time.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:A lot, friends, a place to call home, experience with high quality players. A joy of playing the game.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:A solid asset to the family. I'm a good listen, I do know how to play, when someone needs something done, i'm always willing to lend a hand to help. Also a fairly knowledgable warlock. I'm also dedicated when it comes to helping the guild achieve its goals.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:Yes, when I'm in a guild I do a lot to help out others in the guild, whether running instances, helping lvl, helping with some ganking allies, or supplying enchanting materials. I also always come fully prepared to raids so that way i'm not slowing anyone in the guild down.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends) Friends, Helping Others, Progression, Self, Loot.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:I only got as far as MC in Vanilla WoW. TBC I did Kara, SSC, TK, and Hyjal. I then went on and did BT and Sunwell Plateau after I turned 80 which is kind of cheating.
As for Wrath, I did Naxx10/25. OS10/25 and also both 3drake. EoE 10/25. Ulduar 10, I've been to stage 2 Yogg, also have just 3 Hard Modes left till I get the drake, Ulduar 25 I believe I've done all the keepers. TOGC 10/25. ICC10 LK is down, ICC25 believe only 7bosses down. Now I hope this doesnt deter you from lettting my into the guild. I was one of the people leading the ICC10 when CD downed LK, right after that I is when I went afg. The reason I have little experience for 25man is bc teh guild I was in before didn't get a lot of 25man raids going. I still do know most fights on 25man as I have researched htem in the past and will continue to research them if I was to be accepted into this guild.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):I would say roughly 7.5. I believe I know it quite well,but before I left I was always learning new ways to to be that much better. I applied as Demonology but I have quite a bit of time playing Affliction and Destruction.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I do when I'm playing 1 handed >.>. Rarely use my keyboard to turn.As for my mouse, the only time I'm clicking spells with my mouse is if they are hot keyed to one of the extra buttons. I use a Razer Lachesis, so I have roughly 6 spells hotkeyed to it. Actually to be honest I sometimes do click spells with my mouse but these are spells I rarely use(never during a raid fight).

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?I do on a fairly daily basis, I research all 3 spec, play with numbers. browse the wowforums from time to time, elitistjerks a lot. Warlock Den(seems to be goign downhill, or did before i left).

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I'm sure I do but since i've been away for awhile, I'm drawing a blank

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):I do have Ventrilo, DBM, Omen and headphones. Razer Piranha headphones, dog chewed the mic, havent tested it out since to see if it works, if it doesn't I will be buying a new one asap(i'll also be mad since this cost me like 150bucks)

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? The fob, have played this game too long to let it get hacked.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: For the rest of 2010 Im available everyday. In the new year, I work only days, so anytime during the evening is fine for me. Ideal raid days would be Sunday, Tuesday, Weds.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:I would say Player B does since it would be a larger upgrade for him and since they are in the same guild, you look out for your guildies. Only way I would say differently would be if Player B has won lots of loot that night and Player A hasnt gotten anything. Then they could discuss it between them.

Would also just like to add, I just came back from an afg(which was needed), if I didn't plan on playing again, I would not of come back. If I do get accpeted into Merciless, I plan on this being my home.
Well Cheers.

Regnier

Back to top Go down

Regnier/ 80 Demonology Warlock Empty Re: Regnier/ 80 Demonology Warlock

Post  Ash Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:51 pm

I'll have a warlock check out your gemming and whatnot, everything else looks fine. I think your hit rating is a bit too high.

It's easy to take a screenshot in game, so I expect you to post one anyway.

Contact me in game when you get the chance.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnier Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Alright sounds good, when the game comes back online, I'll take a picture and post it.
As for the hit rating, I have different gear to chnage otu for different raid comps. You might be seeing my 17% hit gear that I use when there is no Boomkin or SP.
All and all, thanks for the quick reply and I'll contact you as soon as I'm able too.

Regnier

Back to top Go down

Post  Gebrinius Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Just trade your Sp/hit gems with SP/haste.
Your ring should be SP/haste too.
I also do not recommend using that badge hit trinket since its probably the worst level 80 trinket in the game for you.
We -always- have a boomkin or shadowpriest in our raids so if you were to join us, you want to gear towards that 14% hit rating.

You seem to be lacking experience on the 25 heroic fights, you might want to watch videos and try them out on 10 man before jumping right into our 25 icc heroics.

Thanks for you application!
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnier Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Thank you for the reply, since the patch came out, i'll be spending time regemming most of my stuff, as by the looks EJ and MMO, haste is even better then Int(SP) now.
At this point I still cant seem to bring up my Armory to post a link but I will keep trying. Also with the reset of everything in this patch, hope you dont mind if I play with my UI a bit before i post a picture.
As for the trinket, I will try and replace that when I come across something better, never had the luck of getting anything before.
I appreciate all the input to help me make my character that much better.

I've looked over many Heroic Fights in the past and will continue to do so(that way I can stay on top of things).

Also Ash, would that be the name of your char in game or whom do I have look for to contact.

Regnier

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnier Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:17 am

here is the wowarmory

Regnier

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnier Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:18 am

Regnier

Back to top Go down