Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ojakura 80 Rogue

Go down

Ojakura 80 Rogue Empty Ojakura 80 Rogue

Post  Ojakura Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Character Name:Ojakura

Your Age:20

Class:Rogue

Level:80

Talent Spec:Prim: Combat, Second: Assassination

Armory Link
"I just transferred and the new armory wasn't up, this is my old one."

Professions:Currently working on Engi, then JC

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):
You can test me out in game Smile if this means I get auto-denied that's fine.

Current Guild:none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
Eternal was my previous guild on antonidas but that server is really bad and unpopulated, not much good pve going on there

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
I saw one of your members recruiting in trade, I'm a fresh Xfer and I saw you guys are 11/12 H LK and I know that fight comes down to the DPS, I can help in that aspect Very Happy

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
No idea, but from reading the application sticky it seems like the type of guild i'd fit right into. I hope to achieve meeting a nice group of people to raid with and make some new friends, while progressing as a guild in the process.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
An awesome guy, a deadly pvper, and a very knowledgeable raid aware raider.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:
Yes, I'm extremely loyal to any guild I'm in. I only left the last guild because it fell apart. I am also accustomed to leadership roles and lead raids very well or advice etc.(But if there are enough leaders already I know how to keep my mouth shut too!) If the guild needs any mats for the gbank I'm happy to farm them.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Progression, Helping others, Friends, Self, Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
Started playing in beta, Cleared : MC, BWL, AQ40, and NAXX40 but never killed KT(3%)Sad
I quit the game for a while after that and came back into wow during BC. I didn't raid much in BC, mostly pvp. Got glad 3 seasons on my ele shaman and then sold account.
Got back into wow in wrath and by the time I got to 80, TOC was already out. So the only wrath progression raiding I've done is toc10/25 and icc10/25. I have kingslayer in 10 man but like I said before, not many options on antonidas for the 25. Most of my raid experience is from classic, but if what they say about cataclysm is true, then that is good for me Smile

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
8-9. I'm new to rogue but I've been playing for 5 years now so I felt I already knew something about them even before I made one.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
Lol, no and no. Mouse turner and key bindings ftw?

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
Throughout my wow career I haven't had the need to do much research beyond the obvious questions like soft/hard caps etc. I just theorycraft the rest.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
No.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):Yes to all of the above.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?
Yes.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
Name your raid times and then I'll update this Razz

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Depends, if they've both been in the guild the same amount of time, whether each of them makes most raids or not, and who is the better overall raider, assuming this is lootcouncil. Based solely on the upgrade then it should go to player B.
Group upgrades> Self upgrades

Ojakura

Back to top Go down