Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nytrix - Rogue

Go down

Nytrix - Rogue Empty Nytrix - Rogue

Post  Nytrix Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:24 pm

Loc: London, Ont. Canada
Wow Handle: Nytrix
Talents: 20/41/0
I have omen, DBM, vent, and grp Calender
Whats up guys, i am a 70 Blood elf rogue. I have purely pve spec and i do not change. I have 1800ap and 303 hit. I am all epic and epic gemmed and a few blue gems. I have played/been a rogue for 3 years. My pre bc raiding exp included all 20mans and MC AQ40 and cleared BWL as a NE rogue. My BC raid uncludes kara, TK, SSC, ZA. I switched to a server called Drak'thul and geared this rogue Nytrix. I got as much gear as possible on that server and moved Emerald Dream to make a name for myself and persue more end game content. I got a chance to come with the Merciless guild tonight at SSC and it is a very skilled and especially a guild that knows what they are talking about. I would like to persue an endgame with this guild. Your raid times from tlakin with an officer are perfect and i will be able to make 100%of them unless something comes up.
I am very guild oriented i help whenever i can weather its with heroics runing through lover levels, helping people with gems and what not since i am a JC. help getting gear.. i can basically never be bothered when it comes to anything. except when a non guildie level 3 asks for gold. but we all know how that is haha.
As far as The merciless guild will gain form me joining it will be a very experienced and good pve rogue who knows how to play and will always be top3 on the charts.. that is a promise:)

I hope you enjoy my app and hopefully look forward to raiding with ya'll in the future

Thank you

Nytrix

Back to top Go down