Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natchgoul, Lvl 70 Rogue

Go down

Natchgoul, Lvl 70 Rogue Empty Natchgoul, Lvl 70 Rogue

Post  natchgoul Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:10 pm

Character Name: Natchgoul

Your Age: 18

Class: Rogue

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Combat/fists

Professions: Enchanting 375, Eng..low but in the process of leveling it!

Current Guild: Forgotten Warriors

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Hordiculture, only left because we broke up. Scrubs, was just a friends guild, as is the one i am currently in!

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I want to join you all because i have raided with you all before, you all are very cool, know whats going on an i want to progress in t5+ content!

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I will gain knowledge of higher end raiding, and i will also gain a lot of new friends!

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: You all will gain a dedicated player that enjoys doing all different sorts of things and doing all of those things right! Of course i may screw up like everyone does but i always make sure i fix my mistakes and get it right!

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes because i like to do things within what ever guild i may be in at the time, plus it's an easy way to learn the way my piers play, so that in raids i understand whats going on with everyone! i also will help lowbies and other 70s with w/e help need be! Very Happy

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Helping others, progression, self, loot!

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: none pre-BC unfortunately...i was only lvl 30 when BC came out:D I have done all of T4, Parts of SSC/TK and nothing past those :/

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I don't believe i know anyone really well from Merciless.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: Yes to all! Very Happy

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I am pretty much available any night, the only nights i am skeptical of occasionally are Friday and Saturday!

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B, it will do the person that needs it more a lot better than the one who only slightly needs it. Which will benefit the entire raid more in future circumstances! In fact when i did Gruuls with you all, i won the T4 leggings but let the pally who needed them more have them:D just throwing that out there as proof I'm not boasting myself!

natchgoul

Back to top Go down