Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiatea 70 Warlock

Go down

Hiatea 70 Warlock Empty Hiatea 70 Warlock

Post  Hiatea Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:59 pm

Character Name: Hiatea

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Destruction Shadow

Professions: 375 Tailor

Current Guild: Velocity

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: No leadership. No progression.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am Looking for a close-nit group of friends to count on and in turn count on me. I would also like to be a part of the succesful progression.

What do you bring to the table: I bring a positive attitude and a fair amount of previous knowledge about the game. I enjoy helping others and just having a good time.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: A guild is all about banding together for the greater good and thats what i'm looking for.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Kara, Gruuls, Mag, Gruuls, SSC, TK (Void Reaver, Solarian), ZA

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No

Do you have Ventrilo: Yes

What are you currently availible play/raid times: Anytime between 4 server time and 3 am Sever time

If you and another person of the same class were rolling on gear, and you won the roll, but it made more of an upgrade for the other person, who gets the gear: Depending on the gear scenario, but most likely the other of course.

Hiatea

Back to top Go down