Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Demonato Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Character Name: Demonator

Your Age: 23

Class: Warlock

Level: 80

Talent Spec: I have both an affliction and demo raid spec

Armory Link:

Professions: herb/alch

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: n/a

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: YOU ARE NOT PREPARED. I recently left the guild because lack of participation. I am a very active player and it's hard to progress when other's don't even sign up for a raid, or if they do, do not show up.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I want to join a raiding guild that is active and good. That actually wants to progress and be serious.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: More raiding knowledge and how to come together better as a guild when raiding (teamwork).

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Class experience, i'm sure other players have experience as well but I don't need a babysitter.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, anything i do in game is always with the guild, even dailies.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): progression, helping others, self, loot, friends.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: i just started raiding in WotLK and the most experience I have is doing Sindragosa

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? i use my keyboard to turn, and my numbers to cast.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? yep! the warlocks den.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: no i do not

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): i have them all.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? yes i have the key fob

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: i am available every evening at any time

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B. especially in a guild run, he could not only benefit himself but the raid and guild as well.

Demonato

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Ash Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:15 pm

You are missing your armory and screenshot links. I'm going to assume you don't know what WOL is.

Using your keyboard to turn is bad, especially if you have average reaction time. Warlocks probably have more than 5 keys they hit that are on numbers, what do you do for the other things you need to cast? Do you have keybinds?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonato Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Demonato

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonato Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 pm

yeah i'm not very good at this for linking i tried figuring it out.

my bad, i use my mouse to turn.

Demonato

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonato Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 pm

I keep everything very simple. I have the basic default UI and i use my numbers on the keyboard and i do click with my mouse often. My rotation and everything is very simple and the way that fits best

Demonato

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonato Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:20 pm

hopefully this works

Demonato

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:24 pm

You're posting it as a link, use plain text. Next time read the sticky at the top. Smile

How many spells are in your rotation as both specs?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonato Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 pm

I use a total of 9 spells on a single target with affliction spec, and a total of 6 with demo spec

Demonato

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonato Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:30 pm

i'll be honest i'm not sure what plain text even is but let me try it for the 3rd time...

Demonato

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonato Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Demonato

Back to top Go down

Post  Gebrinius Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:49 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Demonator

Looking at your gear..
Hit is a little bit too high for a 25 man raiding environment. It needs to be at around 11-12% when you're in your affliction spec and at 14% when you're in Demo. A good way to fix that would be to replace your pants for the crafted ones.
You gemmed straight 23 spellpower for a lot of your slots, that means you're missing out on all those socket bonuses that are worth gemming into. Blue-spellpower/spirit, yellow-spellpower/haste, red-spellpower.

For boot enchant, its higher dps to have the stam/movement speed enchant since most fights you have to move.

Affliction spec is ok.
Demon spec, your glyphs should be lifetap,felguard,quickdecay.
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  Gebrinius Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:33 pm

No reply. Declined.
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content