Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pompom's application

Go down

pompom's application Empty pompom's application

Post  pompom Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:26 pm

Character Name: pompom

Level: 70

Talent Spec: fury for PVE(17/44/0) . arms/fury for PVP(33/28)

Professions: 375 mining 375 blacksmithing

Current Guild: Velocity

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I never knew why my guild suddenly fell apart but that created problems for me in terms of raiding opportunities and so I have decided to leave.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am joining Merciless because I have a good non RL friend names Sajrus in your guild who is cool as shit. I am applying because he is in Merciless. please ask him about me. Smile

What do you bring to the table: I helped farm mats for my previous guild and will do the same for Merciless.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes I do. I rank group achievements higher than individual achivements in WOW.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: None

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Sajrus

Do you have Ventrilo: Yes I have my own Ventrilo server currently being used by Velocity

What are you currently availible play/raid times: Weekdays anytime after 6pm to 12am. Weekends I am available anytime.

If you and another person of the same class were rolling on gear, and you won the roll, but it made more of an upgrade for the other person, who gets the gear: He does. Smile

pompom

Back to top Go down