Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazzak - Unholy DK DPS

Go down

Hazzak - Unholy DK DPS Empty Hazzak - Unholy DK DPS

Post  Hazzak Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Character Name: Hazzak

Your Age: 23

Class: Death Knight

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 0/17/54

Armory Link:

Professions: BS/Enchanting

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):
Not in combat, but the only differences are Omen and MSBT scrolling around my character

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): Not available, sorry.

Current Guild: None.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Shattered Twilight at end of BC/Start of Wrath. Guild broke up when Sianl quit and i server transferred when we got free transfers off ED. Various guilds on other servers, but none are worth mentioning as they were full of drama and other various factors that cause me to leave them.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I'm looking for a well progressed guild at roughly the same progression level I was at before coming back to ED.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A good group of people to raid with, and an enjoyable atmosphere to be in.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A kick-ass dpser and a great person to know.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, if what i think that means is correct. Im used to a guild environment and have been in an authority position in several.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Progression, Helping Others, Loot, Self

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: BC all of BT/Hyjal. no Sunwell besides trash farms. WotLK All current content on Normal except for a few hard-modes in Uld and ToGC. ICC hard-modes ive done are Marrowgar, Gunship, Deathbringer and Fester/Rot attempts

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9.5 I research every possible rotation, gearing and spec choice before making it and stay up to date with Elitist Jerks and Sim mechanics.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? Yes on Keyboard, No on clicking

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes. Elitist Jerks forums, Kahorie's Dk Sim, Rawr DK, Mr. Robot and DK Optimize.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Not to any extent betond name, or atleast i dont think i know anyone.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes x4

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: ~4-5 pm until 1 am Most days except the occasional weekends when i do DnD with friends. (geek.)

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Depends entirely on Attendance, Performance and Personality. I'd never give member A an item if hes missed 10 raids in a row, slacks at whatever his role is and is an overall bad person to have around regardless of how long he has been in the guild. However, if all things are equal except for magnitude of the upgrade, I'd say its Player A's unless he is kind enough to pass even after winning it.

Hazzak

Back to top Go down

Hazzak - Unholy DK DPS Empty Re: Hazzak - Unholy DK DPS

Post  Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:10 pm

i guess i'll have to bother drane for the muldress picture to enlighten Merciless >.<

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):
Not in combat, but the only differences are Omen and MSBT scrolling around my character

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes x4

These 2 contradict each other. You did not mention DBM in the first question.

It's good to see you have 25man HM experience as that's what were working on now. However, how can the guild/s you've done those HMs with not have log reports of people's DPS/heals?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzak Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:45 pm

The guild i did the hard modes with have a private WOL account i was required to log in to view, since leaving the guild my access was removed, and I can no longer view them. (Not to mention they were from before 3.3.3 and would be rather inaccurate to what I could do now.) The best I can say is to bring me to a trial run of sorts to get a test run in, or to trust the fact that I was at 9k-10k dps on static fights consistantly.

As far as the UI part, I have all the listed features, I just forgot to mention DBM in the missing parts. I have to bars to the right of my character centered under my minimap. this leaves a very wide area that allows me to see fire, poison, void zones, etc and not die on such fights.

Hazzak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:36 pm

THIS IS HAZZAK'S TRUE FORM.

Hazzak - Unholy DK DPS Motivator7408877

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

No but seriously, there can only be one angry man in this guild... Twisted Evil
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzak Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 am

I am so totally not a member of Team Edward any more. -.-

Hazzak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:38 am

i'm not either, Team Edward was too good for Edward and kicked him out D:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzak Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:45 pm

That answers one question i had fluttering about in my head.

Hazzak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down