Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reanimator unholy dps/blood tank

2 posters

Go down

Reanimator unholy dps/blood tank Empty Reanimator unholy dps/blood tank

Post  dk Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Character Name: reanimatorr

Your Age:27

Class:dk

Level:80

Talent Spec:unholy deeps/ blood tank

Armory Link: ill post one when its updated not found in armory at time of application

Professions:JC/BS

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):
yes i was alliance not too long ago

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): previous guilds didnt run it. also im mandingoo in the screen above that was my deeps for marrowgar.

Current Guild: none just got here tonight

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: came from laughing skull, was in nocturnal it disbanded. when i was alliance i was on mannoroth, i left to go horde.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: just to have fun and get in some raids if permitted. ive already been informed i wont get in 25 mans i can live with that for now, but would like a chance to prove myself.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: hopefully some new friends and some raid experience.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a very good dps, and some tankage as well. Im a well rounded player and can play both rolls well.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:yes always have been, considering i dont stay guildless. i hate not having a group of people to call home.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): friends, helping others, progression, loot, self

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: 10/25 uld clear, 10/25 toc clear, 10 togc mad skill, 25 togc up to anub, 10 icc up to dreamwalker, and up to blood queen in 25 man with a 3% attempt on her lame ass.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):10+ but thats not to say i cant learn from others, dont know everything , no one really does.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? i use mouse to turn and keyboard/binds for ablilities unless im drunk then i click my way to win. i dont raid drunk so dont worry.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? elitist jerks is my primary site for researching my class i also like to get on the PTR's when they make major changes to abilities to see how it will affect me.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: yeah archgoat MY RP budddy

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): yes for all of the above

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: i dont have any time constraints really, im 27 and single so i do whatever the hell i want pretty much.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: well if player A and player B have the same attendance and its a bigger up for B then give it to B.
But if B is only on one night a month to raid then its pointless to give it to him if hes never on, regardless how big of an up it is for that person.

dk

Back to top Go down

Reanimator unholy dps/blood tank Empty Re: Reanimator unholy dps/blood tank

Post  dk Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:45 pm

SS of my dps and raid ui

dk

Back to top Go down

Post  dk Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Reanimator unholy dps/blood tank WoWScrnShot_012610_180949

Im mandingoo on the deeps meter for marowgarr

dk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Your application lacks effort in thoughtfulness on responses.

What fight was that meter for? Overall or Saurfang?

unless im drunk then i click my way to win. i dont raid drunk so dont worry.

+1 although I raid drunk at times and it makes it more interesting. Sometimes I perform better when drunk.

At this time, we are looking for a second reliable tank for our second 10man. This group is up to Sindragoas as is our main group. We are have had the same melee core since early TOGC25 and it hasn't changed much since all of them are near 100% attendance. It will be hard to get into our 25s for a while as a DK, specially since we have 2, and 1 of them is subbed out sometimes. But I can guarentee you a tank slot in a 10man.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dk Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:38 pm

the meter wasnt overall, it was for marrowgarr, only raided with archgoat for one raid before the guild disbanded. im fine with the 10 man tank spot.

dk

Back to top Go down

Reanimator unholy dps/blood tank Empty dkkkk

Post  archgoat Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 pm

i vote yes, not only because hes my friend. hes a good tank, and a good dps.
He can definetly prove his worth and maybe down the road get into 25 man icc, but for now he could definetly be a benefit for our 10 mans.
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 am

Contact Ashuos in game when you get a chance.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dk Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 pm

sorry didnt get on yesturday afternoon was sick all day, im currently in dallas airport waiting to headd to atlanta , i get on prob later tonight around midnight eastern if im not too dead or tues after i get out of class see you guys soon.

dk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down