Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MM Hunter Cobrabite

5 posters

Go down

MM Hunter Cobrabite Empty MM Hunter Cobrabite

Post  cobrabite Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Character Name:Cobrabite

Your Age:34

Class:Hunter

Level:80

Talent Spec:MM 7/57/7

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Cobrabite

Professions:JC/BS

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): I dont have any UI screeny and none with me being in a raid Last night I had to reformat my PC back to win xp pro becouse win 7 just sucks so I currently dont have spatin UI installed as of yet

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):I have been in 3 pugs the last 3 weeks and dont have anything posted

Current Guild:none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Forbidden,Hourglass
Forbidden was a fun guild and was making progress in progression then all the sudden Adi and Xant went MIA and guild then fell apart and the raiders that left made a guild called Hourglass I sat in Forbidden a week or so trying to deside if I wanted to find a good progression guild or join Hourglass so without fully making my mind up I joined my former raiders and really didnt like what i seen or what was going to happen so I left till I can find a actual progression guild without pugging

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:Well you all have made great progress in your guild and seems like you all run a tight ship I have raided with some from your guild and all has been enjoyable. And thru a friend of mine said you all was looking for a Hunter now

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:Well besides progression with a strong guild and showing you my worth to your guild and making new friends I would like of course gear,respect and earn my spot as a core raider for you all

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:very Solid dps and reliable for raids im always there and having the raid awareness for any boss fight as I do research strats for every boss I havent encountered before and come raid ready flasks,elixirs,foods and repair funds

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:Yes I am all about guild progression and going into a raid with my guild working on the same objective and have fun doing it. Just something u cant get from pugging a raid

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends)Smile:Progression for me #1, Loot#2 Friends#3 Self#4 Helping Others#5

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:Well on this toon I have done all BC except Sunwell and Wolk done Naxx,Maly,OS 10/25 some of Uld,10/25 reg Totc and heroic 10m Totc and 25 ICC 1st 2 wings full clear then Blood Council,Val that is as far as Forbidden made it before disban have had a few attempts on blood Queen and the Bone Dragon and as far as 10 man ICC I really dont count it as progression

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):Well for me I always leave room for improvement and research forums on my class for anything better and use rawr alot so I would say 8

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
Do you use your keyboard to turn? Does people actually use there keyboards to turn?
Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I do use my mouse for 2 or 3 macro's but as far as point and click my rotation that would be a no

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
I use RAWR alot and enjoy reading up on new things in MMO or tankspot

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:Ezzy and somewhat have spoken to Ash on occasion

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):
Yes to vent
Yes to DBM
Microphone I have one but dont use to much becouse my wife sleeps like feet away from me and dont wanna piss off the boss

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:start time anywhere from 5 to 11 pm server and maybe later if needed

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:I will stick by my older app I have in here and paste it below Im not being lazy but still think the same way.

for me being a part of a LC guild the determaning factor would be raid attendance performance etc for both persons it wouldnt be fair to give to a person a peice of loot if they have not earned it thru raid attendence and being raid ready

cobrabite

Back to top Go down

MM Hunter Cobrabite Empty Re: MM Hunter Cobrabite

Post  Goochbooch Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:19 pm

Looks solid imo Very Happy

Goochbooch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Goochbooch wrote:Looks solid imo Very Happy

yar i see nothing wrong with specc,gems, gear

MM Hunter Cobrabite Seal-of-approval

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytokendk Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Assuming Tatersauce is your raiding pet...

I've got nothing...

That is good Smile

Mytokendk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:13 am

Judging by your ranking of items, you seem to be more concerned about yourself/loot than your own guild. We are all a family here, there are no loot whores or drama queens. We play as a team and no one person is more valuable than the next. Why do you feel that you are more important than helping others? I do appreciate your honesty atleast.

Also, the screenshot is just preferred if you have one of raid combat. You can just take one of your standing in dal and upload it in 5mins. Any reason you haven't?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cobrabite Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:21 am

Ash wrote:Judging by your ranking of items, you seem to be more concerned about yourself/loot than your own guild. We are all a family here, there are no loot whores or drama queens. We play as a team and no one person is more valuable than the next. Why do you feel that you are more important than helping others? I do appreciate your honesty atleast.

Also, the screenshot is just preferred if you have one of raid combat. You can just take one of your standing in dal and upload it in 5mins. Any reason you haven't?

Ash the ranking of items was mearly ment to me and I may have misunderstood it but just a formality so I basically just put it in randomly so I will list how I feel about a guild I am in so please dont judge my character just by that.
To me it dont matter if your in a scrub guild you treat people with the respect the way you would want to be treated.
Be loyal to your guild and members by not just showing up at raid times but by helping in whatever way you can e.g. My hunter has cooking and fishing JC/BS if the gbank needs mats for fish feasts I will have no problem going out and fish my rear off to help out if time permits me to do so and if anyone need JC cuts that I may have I would glady cut them for any guildy free of charge and for BS same thing. And if anyone needs advise on something I always try to help my fellow guild mates or at least point them in the right direction. For me its not completly about progression/loot or myself its whats mentioned above and having Loyalty to my guild Loot is a bonus of having a progression guild that works hard for each other to acheve the same goals going in. And as far as drama queens go or what I call nerdrage rambo's and elitist im better than you p.o.s god of WoW mentality I have zero respect for and wont even try to tolorate them.

Now for the screeny ya I could have takin a screenshot in dal but it would have been completely naked of any addons and would have shown default Blizz UI which I dont use. And when I made this app I had just gotten home maybe 15 min prior from a long day at work but I promise to have you one done as soon as I get home from work and reinstall my mods and resetup my UI etc.

cobrabite

Back to top Go down

Post  faeroeda Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:54 am

cobrabite wrote:what I call nerdrage rambo's and elitist im better than you

Oh .. so you have played with Ash I see lol!
faeroeda
faeroeda

Back to top Go down

Post  cobrabite Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:54 pm

as promised a screenshot of my UI dont look to hard I havent set it up just yet but from that pic is basically what my UI looks like I dont have my macro's setup yet or my keybinds so it isnt going to show them.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img231/3537/wowscrnshot041310134527.jpg

cobrabite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:29 pm

just from how i see your ui set up,

How come you dont have Silencing Shot and Kill Command macro'ed into like Steady or Chimera. Both are off the gcd and it will lead to a dps increase if the are used as soon as they go off cooldown. For example my hunter has

Code:
/petattack
/cast [@pettarget,exists] Kill Command
/cast Silencing Shot
/cast Steady Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  cobrabite Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 pm

silektro wrote:just from how i see your ui set up,

How come you dont have Silencing Shot and Kill Command macro'ed into like Steady or Chimera. Both are off the gcd and it will lead to a dps increase if the are used as soon as they go off cooldown. For example my hunter has

Code:
/petattack
/cast [@pettarget,exists] Kill Command
/cast Silencing Shot
/cast Steady Shot

I literally just installed the mod back into my ststem I havent had time to do anything right now it looks generic nothing macro's nothing keybound when i reformated my PC I lost all of my settings in due time My stuff will be back in order like it should be.

cobrabite

Back to top Go down

Post  cobrabite Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:50 pm

sorry Ash about having to leave on such short notice in 25 TOC but RL and unexpected issue called and my wife and family come way before a game does so hope you can understand. With that said I also had time to think things over and I dont think I am ready or willing to get back into the roll of a high end guild atm and right now I just cant commit to the demand of one. SO I feel I have to retract my app. And thank you for the opportunity to raid with you a little bit even tho I wasnt at my best. With all that said I would like to say good luck to you and your guild thru the rest of Wolk content and the new upcomming bosses and heroic side of ICC. I hope you all beat out S.O.

cobrabite

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Thanks for your time Cobra, good luck!
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content