Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ElReaper 70 priest

2 posters

Go down

ElReaper 70 priest Empty ElReaper 70 priest

Post  reaper40 Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:04 pm

Character Name: ElReaper

Level: 70

Talent Spec: holy / discipline

Professions: tailoring / enchanting

Current Guild: i haven`t guild

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: for the wind, exilio. this guilds doesn`t have a organization and leadership

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Well, many friends told me that merciless is a great guild, that u have domain some of the 25 man Raids, i really wanna join this guild cause i know i`ll found here the support to be a better player.

What do you bring to the table: I am a dedicated player, I like the teamwork, i don`t have raid`s experience cause my previosly guilds doesn`t have it, i learn quick and i can talk 2 languages (english / spanish)

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: yes, always try to find the best for the group, if the group are fine i`m fine

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: yes, crunt, my brother bullman, overlord

Do you have Ventrilo: yes

What are you currently availible play/raid times: everyday night

If you and another person of the same class were rolling on gear, and you won the roll, but it made more of an upgrade for the other person, who gets the gear: the other person

PD: Waiting for a favourable response... ElReaper

reaper40

Back to top Go down

ElReaper 70 priest Empty Re: ElReaper 70 priest

Post  Pental Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:57 pm

Thanks for the app, ElReaper. I'll look over your armory and then Ashuos or I will speak to you in game.
Pental
Pental

Back to top Go down