Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brynarian 70 Ret Pally, willing to respec to what is needed

Go down

Brynarian 70 Ret Pally, willing to respec to what is needed Empty Brynarian 70 Ret Pally, willing to respec to what is needed

Post  Brynaria Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:02 am

Character Name: Brynarian

Your Age:23

Class: Pally

Level:70 (very new)

Talent Spec: Retribution 512-640

Armory Link:

Professions: Mining, JC

Current Guild: Forgotten Warriors

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Vll, Laidy and pretty much everyone left to join Merciless for endgame content. FW was quite unorganized with nobody showing up on time for scheduled runs

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Wanting to gear up and run raids, just recently hit 70 and was focused on solo questing to level as guild was falling apart.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Experience, better gear (and Vll is supposed to show me how to build a better talent tree, lol).

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A dedicated, intelligent girl who while just discovered WoW this year is out there to help the greater good

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Definately, I like helping out and knowing I am part of a group that is accomplishing a goal together.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, helping others, progression, self, loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Ive never run raids myself, but I have seen Kara run many times, so have some idea how each boss is handled

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Vll, Laidy, everyone from Forgotten Warriors

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: yes to vent, can see about downloading others

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 9pm-2am during week, more on weekends

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Need before greed always. Gear should go to who will get the biggest upgrade from it. Ninjas are the worst part of instances.

Brynaria

Back to top Go down

Brynarian 70 Ret Pally, willing to respec to what is needed Empty Re: Brynarian 70 Ret Pally, willing to respec to what is needed

Post  Pental Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:13 pm

Thanks for the app. Your raid times seem to be a little out for what we do. But if that changes or you're interested in a more social membership then the officers will discuss it.
Pental
Pental

Back to top Go down

Brynarian 70 Ret Pally, willing to respec to what is needed Empty Re: Brynarian 70 Ret Pally, willing to respec to what is needed

Post  Brynaria Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:10 pm

I like the social aspect of it. I could make a great cheerleader until I get geared!

My times will change pretty soon as we are moving next week and Im starting school in January.

Thank you for such a sweet response. I was worried you all were going to laugh at me for being a scrub 70. (Shes my first character)

Brynaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down