Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope to be part of the team.

Go down

Hope to be part of the team. Empty Hope to be part of the team.

Post  Neocromisis Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Character Name: Drifto

Level:70

Talent Spec: Arcane/Fire 40/21/0

Professions: Tailoring & Herb

Current Guild: none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Anathema & People couldn’t work together in runs and it was a continuous fail after fail so the gm quit the game and half the guild went to Forsaken Order.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I’ve had the pleasure of leveling with and running with a few people in the guild. Everytime it was always fun and the guild always seem to know what the hell they where doing.

What do you bring to the table: I admit I don’t know a lot when it comes to running things past Kara but I learn quick and expect anyone who know’s more to express there thoughts and idea’s. If I get the opportunity to get better gear I believe I can be an asset to the guilds progression.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Sure if you mean doing everything to help the guild progress if it means I don’t get what I want all the time sure.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: None

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Crimshaw. I don’t know him personally but I’ve had the opportunity to level with him a few times on my first toon.

Do you have Ventrilo: Of course

What are you currently availible play/raid times: Saturday’s and Sundays Anytime. M-F I work 4:30pm to 3:00am.

If you and another person of the same class were rolling on gear, and you won the roll, but it made more of an upgrade for the other person, who gets the gear: Of course the other person. I understand that this is just a game and that I will have more oportunities to receive that same gear on another run so it’s no loss to me. Anything that helps the guild progress means everyone’s important. One person doesn’t make a run successful it take each and everyone of us.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Neocromisis

Back to top Go down