Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neighbor - Shadow Priest

Go down

Neighbor - Shadow Priest Empty Neighbor - Shadow Priest

Post  Neighbor Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Character Name:

Your Age: 20

Class: Priest

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Shadow

Armory Link:

Professions:

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): [My main computer is in the shop, I'm playing on my laptop right now, and the UI isn't exactly the same. The addons I usually use off the top of my head: DBM, omen, quartz, move anything, and some raid frame, which I forget the name.]

Current Guild:None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:I was in Eternal Winter for a while, but it ended up being too dramatic. The guild split in two, and I went my separate way.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I'm looking for a guild that knows what they're doing, and Merciless seems to be exactly that. I'm looking for people to raid with, not only that are skilled raiders and can do their own part, but also that I can enjoy and have fun raiding with.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Hopefully, a group of people I can have fun playing with, while also progressing seriously in ICC.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:I try to be a player that I would enjoy playing with, so hopefully that's what I am to others.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I believe I am. I dig the social aspect of wow, so I like making friends with good players.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Friends, Progression, Loot, Self, Helping Others. (Not to say that I dislike helping others, I love giving advice, etc., but going out and farming herbs for someone isn't at the top of my list of things to do.)

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:Full clear of most of the lesser raids (Naxx, Uld, ony, os3d, etc)
downed 10/12 icc10, downed 10/12 icc25, have first hand experience of Sindy on 10 and 25, and firsthand experience of LK on 25m.

LK hardmodes: First four, rot/fester, BK, all on 10m.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):8.5. I'm still trying to perfect max DoT uptime, though i'm getting pretty close.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? lolno. I use a Razer naga for spells, those are technically mouse buttons, does that count?

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I research EVERYTHING to strive for min/max. elitestjerks, tankspot, shadowpriest.com are good ones.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Not that i'm aware of, but I do know lots of people, so I may be surprised.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):Yes to all of the above. These types of questions are what make me like your guild.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Yep. Iphone ftw.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:I have class three days a week. Monday 6-10, tuesday and thursday 2-6. If it isn't within those times, I'm playing.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: It's a guild run, everyone knows everybody. Ask the player who won if he'd be willing to give it up. Usually, he'd be cool with it for the good of the guild. If it's a piece that's going to be his last upgrade for that slot, Then hell, it's his, he won the roll, and he's set for life. That gives the other dude the opportunity for that slot if they raid together in the future. But usually, if it's barely an upgrade, he'll give it to the guy who needs it more. So I guess my answer is, Ask. But don't force Player A to give it up, he did win the roll, after all.

Neighbor

Back to top Go down

Neighbor - Shadow Priest Empty Re: Neighbor - Shadow Priest

Post  Ash Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:54 pm

gear and gem the rest of your gear.

drop herbalism for a crafting profession.

Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down