Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captpapis/80/Pally-/tank

Go down

Captpapis/80/Pally-/tank Empty Captpapis/80/Pally-/tank

Post  captpa Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Character Name:Captpapis(also lairith-rogue, perianni-mage, papirules-hunter)

Your Age:33

Class:Pally

Level:80

Talent Spec:Tank/Ret

Armory Link:

Professions: JC/Ench

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): i will have to get this

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): and this as well

Current Guild: guildless

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: coup de etat/ drama

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:Progression and a serious but fun raiding environment

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: working as a guild during the encounters

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: knowledge of the fights and someone that is willing to learn and take direction

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: yeah you can only progress as a guild

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):progression helping others, friends self loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:BC raids , naxx 10-25 toc 10-25, togc 10(5/5) 25(maybe 2/5 cant remember) 10 icc 10/12 25 icc 6/12

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):9

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?mouse

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?yeah i do..anywhere on google tankadin i think is the sites name..or whatever other site i can find for one of my toons

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:yeah

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):yeah

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: start 6pm server end any

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: depends on the secnario..is player A you main raider and player B is a sub for the night..then it should go to player A..but if they are both raiders and i was player A i would give it to player b for the bigger upgrade and maybe someday the same thing would happen to player a

Again, please be sure to fill this out completely & honestly. This is your first and last impression for our guild. Thank you for your cooperation.

captpa

Back to top Go down

Captpapis/80/Pally-/tank Empty Re: Captpapis/80/Pally-/tank

Post  Ash Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:39 am

Sorry Capt, you're a good tank but we're looking for more effort in an application. If anything changes or we need a tank for a 10/25 I'll let you know. =)

Thanks and good luck.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down