Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesberger-Arms warrior

2 posters

Go down

Jesberger-Arms warrior Empty Jesberger-Arms warrior

Post  Jesberg Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Character Name: Jesberger

Your Age: 19

Class: Warrior

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 54/17/0

Armory Link:

Professions: I dropped my professions to power level JC because i have the money to do so at the moment, and i am trying to level up mining. Both are low, but i just got them a couple days ago.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): I apologize for how cluttered it is, i was trying out some new buff addons, trying to make it easier on myself for when i need to reapply rend and what not and i hadn't yet figured it out.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): We as JV do not actually log...but my UI picture contained recount which is about the best i can do.

Current Guild: Nightstalkers

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Reign - Lothar, second best guild, decided i wanted to enjoy summer a little longer so i quit, and i transfered with friends. Currently, i am unhappy with NS because lack of care from officers and other raiders alike, and no one wants to be patient.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I want to be a part of a tight knit guild who is serious about getting things done, and strives to be the best they can be. I want to raid with people who are respectable, team players who want to benefit the raid, not just themselves, and bring 110% to raids.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I think i will gain a strong knowledge of my class, because there are always things to be shared by other people that will make me a better warrior. I am a good listener and i respect all and i always keep my mouth shut so i know what is going on, so i know i can adapt to the way you guys do things and go with the flow, instead of coming in and looking like a complete dumbass by doing something different.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I think that i as well can share my knowledge of my class from what i read or talk about with other players, and i can bring a confident, loyal, respectable raider who does try to be the best he can be, and doesn't settle for half-ass. I come to raids ready to go for however long it takes, and ill give my 110% the whole time.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: With my current guild or with you guys? Because if were talking about NS, then yes because i have many friends in there, and we hang out, do things together. I also help people gear up, help out with gems and enchants when i can because i am a team player, and I'd rather benefit 24 people than 1.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Self, Others, Loot, Friends.
Here are my reasonings: Progression comes first, but in some cases, you need to higher your dps for progression, so loot would come first. In some cases the whole raid needs to be higher and there may be one weak link, so in that case, others would come first because its beneficial to not just he/she, but to the rest of the raid. So there are many different ways this could go.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: BC - Kara-Cleared, Gruuls Lair-Cleared, Magtheridons lair- Cleared, SSC-4/5, TK-3/4, Hyjal-3/4, BT-Everything to Council, quit before we got them because of personal reasons WOTLK - Nax 10/25-Cleared, Ony 25+2,10+3-Cleared, Maly 10/25-Cleared, Ulduar 10/25-13/14 with 1 HM under my belt, we experimented and tried all hard modes to Thorim, but i went absent for 2 weeks and i missed them, but i can explain all the mechanics of each hard mode if need be. ToC 10/25-Cleared, ToGC 10/25-NONE, ICC 10/25-7/12

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): I can honestly say i'm a 8-9, i say this because there is ALWAYS something you can know or learn, no one is every perfect at their class.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? Both, 1-5 on keyboard, i mouse 1-3 spells, but this changes on the fight, if there is running around, I'm usually doing a little more clicking.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I do very much so research my class, all the time. EJ and Tankspot are my main places, i also use max dps and Rawr. When i read something, ill usually ask a few other people if they've heard of it, or tried it out at all and compare outcomes. I am duelspecced so if there is a new spec i want to try out, ill duelspec it and compare.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Ashuos cuts my gems!

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes/Yes/Yes/No. I had a mic til last week when i bent over to pick something up with them on, i tend to forget their on a lot.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 5-12:30

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I know i would personally give it to the person who needs it most, because like i said before, it will benefit more than 1 person. But fairly, person A gets it, but he/she SHOULD give it to player B.

Jesberg

Back to top Go down

Jesberger-Arms warrior Empty Re: Jesberger-Arms warrior

Post  Jes Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Here's my Photobucket again, didn't show up in the app.

Jes

Back to top Go down

Post  jes Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Well, my photobucket is JesbergWow and the pass is lowrunner7 if you want to check out the one pic i have.

jes

Back to top Go down

Post  Gonel Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 pm

I would suggest that you use Glyph of Execution over Glyph of Overpower, see that you should not be getting parried.
Gonel
Gonel

Back to top Go down

Post  jes Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Thanks, ill get that in there. Noticed your from Spokane, i was born and raised in Coeur d' Alene, your the first person ive come upon from the region. =P

jes

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Currently we're over the top on melee DPS, so we do not have any room for you in 25mans.

In 10s we have 2 groups go but I think we're set on DPS for them too.

I like your application though, if you want, contact Ashuos in game if you would like to be a casual or don't mind being benched majority of the time.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jes Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:02 pm

I gotcha, no problem. I appreciate you guys taking a look at my app, i think I'll pass at this time. But I'll keep my eye open because if you guys happen to lose a melee, ill re-app for sure. Thanks again!

-Jesberger

Jes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down