Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korpiklaani, undead warlock

2 posters

Go down

Korpiklaani, undead warlock Empty Korpiklaani, undead warlock

Post  warlock Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:41 am

Character Name: Korpiklaani

Your Age: 20

Class: Warlock

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 0/56/15 demo and 56/0/15 affliction

Armory Link:

Professions: Tailoring and Alchemy

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: Void

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I was in Night Lords for 2 months. I got kicked out of the guild by the gm as he was drunk, and later said to my friend "Fuck i was so drunk, i blacked out and dont remember anything that happened last night". Although i was going to quit as i got screwed over 2 weeks in a row for loot and 25 man icc. Before that i was in Novus Initium. I was in this guild for about.. 4 or 5 months. I have some really good friend in there that i talk to on a regular basis. I left them as we had alot of trouble on Lady deathwhisper in 25 man icc and i was pretty much carrying the raid. Third would be Void. I was in void for about.. a month and a half. I joined void because of a rl friend. i started out as a casual but started raiding with them. I wasnt big on the raiding scene at that time but once i left i got more into it. you can use kohman and grendela for refrences if you would like

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I saw that you were in need of a warlock, i like the name, you get decently far in icc, which i like, and your horde of course Smile

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a experienced player, great dps, and a laugh and a half. haha

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: ya i do, when i first started playing wow back in the day, i was a guild leader, we never raided mind you, but i learned how to lead people and do things that not only benefited myself, but others as well.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Helping Others, Friends, Loot, Self

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: -10/25 man naxxramas -10/25 man Sartharion (including 10 man 3d) -10/25 man ulduar (10man hardmodes and a few 25 man hardmodes) -10/25 man Trial of the Crusader (10 man insanity and 25 man togc up to faction champs -10/25 Onyxia -10/25 Icecrown Citadel (up to bloodprinces on 10 man and 25 man up to Putricide) I didnt play to much pre bc so i havent really had the full experience other then doing it as an 80

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 12.5 haha no id say about an 8.75

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? i use my mouse to click on my grid, on my priest, but this isnt for my priest Razz i sometimes use my keyboard to turn yes, it all really depends on my situation. as well for using my mouse to click on my spells, i have a few keys that are bound to my mouse, such as my life-tap, or my portal. little things that have just become a habit to have them on my mouse.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? mmo-champion.com, elitistjerks.com, tankspot.com, worldofwarcraft.com

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: no i do not.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): I have ventrilo and omen yes, but i have Dues Vox Encounters, as i personally prefer that over deadly boss mods. as well i do have a mic.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I am available all the time, as much as i wish to say it, i wish i could just get up and quit now, but thats not happening anytime soon.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I give up items all the time, which is good for the guild, but usually screws me over Razz haha jk
If i was master looter in a guild run, it would definetly go to the one who could use it as an bigger upgrade of course.

warlock

Back to top Go down

Korpiklaani, undead warlock Empty Re: Korpiklaani, undead warlock

Post  warlock Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:46 am

sorry, i seem to have forgot to put on my screenshot. i couldnt find one in raid combat, although i will get one for you. but for now, this is my ui

and yes, im killing a squirrel haha

warlock

Back to top Go down

Post  warlock Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am

Korpiklaani, undead warlock Ngv7fn

sorry i linked it as a direct link, but apparently it doesnt work, or white just doesnt go well on white.

warlock

Back to top Go down

Korpiklaani, undead warlock Empty sorry i missed 2.

Post  warlock Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): I cant find any that my guilds have used, and i tried to do some on my own from a 10 man icc last night, but my computer wont support the program that is needed for it.

What do you think you will gain from joining merciless? I think i will gain new skills that will be needed come heroics and new raids in cataclysm. i think i will also gain new gear and friendships, that will keep me coming back Smile

as well i do apologize for all of these posts, im currently moving, so im all frazzled. but its my last day!

warlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 pm

...how did you compress the blizzard UI like that? It actually looks pretty nifty, to be honest.
Rum
Rum

Back to top Go down

Post  warlock Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:16 pm

its called Nmainbar its an add on Smile
i like it to!

warlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Is a Great Feast bound to your middle mouse key??

Thanks for your application, contact Ashuos in game. I'll be on for the rest of the evening.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  warlock Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:03 pm

i cant actually get on wow tonight, i have to work tonight as someone was very ill (or so they say at least Razz ) so i can only get on the forum or msn. thats it Sad

and no a great feast is not bound to my middle key Razz

warlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:07 pm

What time would you be available tonight after work? If not tonight then tomorrow night also works.
Ash
Ash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  warlock Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:17 pm

i cant actually get on wow tonight, i have to work tonight as someone was very ill (or so they say at least Razz ) so i can only get on the forum or msn. thats it Sad

and no a great feast is not bound to my middle key Razz

warlock

Back to top Go down

Post  warlock Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:19 pm

tomorrow anytime between 4-10 pm server. as i have work during the day until 3.

warlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Ok I'll be in vent // in game around 5:30pm CST. I'll speak with you then. =)

Also, our raids go until 11 CST, will this be a problem?
Ash
Ash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  warlock Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:27 pm

no it shouldnt be. i work early most days, but half the time.. i just sit in my office and sleep XD
but no it wont be a problem. i will get the vent off of you tomorrow then! Smile

warlock

Back to top Go down

Post  warlock Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:22 pm

oh yes, i just found this out, um, my roommate just called and told me that her boyfriend put a stick thru my monitor.. ha which is.. absoluetly amazing. so tomorrow i will be going to an internet cafe, i will be able to talk on wow, but not vent if it is needed for tomorrow. i get paid friday so i will go get a new monitor then.

sorry if this is an inconvience or a hassle for you.

warlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:25 pm

What a douche.

No problem, I'll talk to you when you get online.
Ash
Ash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  warlock Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:30 pm

amg i know! thank geez im leaving in... 4 days. XD
but sounds good.

warlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Fuck that. Tell the douchebag he's paying for a replacement. Or you'll put a pole through his face.
Rum
Rum

Back to top Go down

Post  warlock Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:53 pm

haha im still at work atm, but when i get home, there definetly will be hell to pay. ecspecially considering it was a damn 30' inch monitor. it was my baby Sad

warlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down