Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

appilication

2 posters

Go down

appilication Empty appilication

Post  gambble Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:21 pm

Character Name:gambble

Level:70

Talent Spec:can be combat swords

Professions:none

Current Guild:Plague wind

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:nightstalkers couldnt get past kara, hard like heroic stop doing raids, wolf pack the leader moved to different guild and stop doing raids, oddessey i didnt know very many people and some left, and plague wind because they stop doing raids

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:well u guys have good raiding times in the summer

What do you bring to the table:i can bring my resto druid and my tank and DPS my rogue

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: i can help people and i am very friendly

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:kara, gruuls

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:Wraithnplate

Do you have Ventrilo:yes

What are you currently availible play/raid times:6:00PM to 11:00PM maybe able to go later

If you and another person of the same class were rolling on gear, and you won the roll, but it made more of an upgrade for the other person, who gets the gear:the other person

Plus i have a prot warrior named Onawarn and i have a lvl 69 resto druid named hammburgers

Last edited by gambble on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed it up)

gambble

Back to top Go down

appilication Empty Re: appilication

Post  wraithnplate Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:24 am

He wasn't in merciless, it was odyssey. goobass! Anyway he's good peoples

wraithnplate

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum