Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimshaw 70 Rogue

Go down

Crimshaw 70 Rogue Empty Crimshaw 70 Rogue

Post  Crimshaw Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:56 pm

Character Name:
Crimshaw 70 Rogues
Combat Swords 20/41/0
375 Eng. 231 LW.
Approx. T5 equivalent.
Geared for ZA and Hyjal.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Crimshaw
*I also have a profile on Gamestreet.net

-Just joined Velocity my Previous guild was "Hard like Heroic" where I spent most of my time running guildies for gear in hopes of achieving end game play. After a few months of running ppl through Kara I left due to any lack of ambition to reach end game play on other Officers parts.

-I'm interested in Merciless because of the end game goal. I love running with good ppl and have yet to meet any Merciless member I did not get along with. I bring a well geared rogue to the table as well as future 70's which I am PLing now. Besides that a well tuned dark sense of humor and have no issues admitting what I don't know and am willing to learn.

-I'm guild oriented because I'm team oriented. Try Nash's Equilibrium Theory lol. The only way for me to further myself is to further the group I'm in. This is how I view raiding for end game content. And drama sucks. Razz

-I've spent alot of time PvPing and not running in guilds mostly up till around 55 then I joined guilds to further my gameplay. I am familiar with running PuGs as that's what I did up until 55 - 60.

-Don't know anyone in Merciless except for those I've run with.

-My Raing Schedule is typically (Server Time. CST) 5pm - Early morning Mon-thursday. Then All weekend.

-I use Ventrilo and encourage it as communication is the only way to get through a raid successfully.

-In that situation as I would be more than happy to give the person the gear who needs it more than myself if they are in the guild. Outside of the guild is a different matter. Judgement call it really depends outside of the guild as to how bad the other persons gear is.

Crimshaw

Back to top Go down