Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 Moonkin

Go down

80 Moonkin Empty 80 Moonkin

Post  Frisko Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:13 am

Character Name: Frisko

Your Age: 20

Class: Druid

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Balance

Armory Link:

Professions: Jewelcrafting & Mining

Current Guild: Coup De Etat

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
Rabid Psychos-Wanted to join a raiding guild
Scrubs-GM was unfair, and most didn't like how he ran raids and how he treated members, causing a majority of the core players of the guild to leave.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: To be apart of a organized and focused raiding guild.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: An enjoyable raiding experience, better use of my class under different circumstances and mechanics.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: An all around good raider that will show up on time, preform, and wants to better himself and the guild he's in.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, I prefer participating in guild events and helping guildies rather than pvping or doing something for myself, most of the time.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Friends, Helping Others, Loot, Self

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences:
Naxx 10/25; OS 10/25/10 Man 3D; EoE 10/25; VoA 10/25; Ulduar 10 12/14; Ulduar 25 9/14; Onyxia 10/25; 10 Toc; 25 Toc 4/5

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8/10

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Ashuos, Drudini

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes/Yes/Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 6:45-12 server

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B, if the item is going to benefit Player B more than Player A, then that will have a bigger impact on the raid and progression.

Frisko

Back to top Go down

80 Moonkin Empty 80 Moonkin

Post  Frisko Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:25 am

Frisko

Back to top Go down