Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 80 Priest

Go down

Level 80 Priest Empty Level 80 Priest

Post  Arianith Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Character Name:Arianitha

Your Age: 30

Class:Priest

Level:80

Talent Spec: Holy ATM. Will be going back to Shadow

Armory Link:

Professions: Mining/Jewelcrafting

Current Guild: None at the moment

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Knights of the Dawn (I love them, they're a RP guild with minor raiding)

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: From what I've seen running around in the cities, they're very friendly. They are very talented and very dedicated to raiding from what I've seen. There is always a member in raids I'm in (the few that I've done in WoTLK).

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Knowing that I'm apart of a wonderful friendly guild. I will gain the raiding experiance I wish to have, so in the long run I can help those along when they reach 80.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I am always there when someone needs it. Willing to respec on a whim to help those in need.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes. Being that I was a department manager, I learned that it takes more then one person to make a team work.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Friends, Helping others, Loot, Progression

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Very new to raiding, I've only ran Kara. But I am willing run things to learn quickly.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:Ashuos (even though I spoke to him through whispers.)

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: I have Vent, but it's being a pain in my behind as of late =(

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Being that I work in retail, my hours aresorta funky and change from week to week. Friday nights and Saturday nights are best for me, unless I get a day off during the week. Usually about 9pm server to 1am server is best for me, unless my work week is funky.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why?
If it's in a guild run, I'd say Player B. By Player B gaining the new upgrades from that item, not only does it help him/herself, it also helps the guild. Pugging wise, it depends. The winner can choose not to take the item and grant it to Player B. I've seen that done before.

Arianith

Back to top Go down

Level 80 Priest Empty oops.

Post  Arianith Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:59 pm

Ah nuts! You can see me on the Armory, or Track me down in game =)

Arianith

Back to top Go down