Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratnose 70 warrior

2 posters

Go down

Ratnose 70 warrior Empty Ratnose 70 warrior

Post  Ratnose Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:41 pm

Character Name: Ratnose

Your Age: 32

Class: Warrior

Level: 70

Talent Spec: hehe, what day is it? Prot and arms at least once each a week, will be fury for raids of course

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Ratnose

I have 4 gear sets that could come up on that: I have all T4/badge tank gear that has proven worthy of everything up to the first 4 bosses in ZA, both threat and avoidance sets.
PVP gear nobody probably cares about.
and Fury gear that gives me ample hit, 2.4K ap and 35% crit self buffed, with weapons that won't be replaced short of SWP
Professions: 375 miner/bs

Current Guild: none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Here Be Monsters, original guild makeup was a small group that just wanted 10 man content, after doing that, most of the original group left wow, I stayed for a while but it was never the same again and I found myself grouping more with friends then the constant rotation of new people filling the guild, so I left on no bad terms. I started on ED in 2005 on alliance, and raided with Crimson Alliance and the Resurgence over there. I also raided briefly horde side on a pve server even longer ago.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Have raided on a few occasions with Merciless, and have always been impressed by the respectful, layed back attitude, while still staying focused on the task at hand.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I didn't think I would ever want to do raiding again, then got a shot in a raid as fury, and had a very fun time doing it, guess I remembered the fun parts of raiding and started to miss it.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A competent player in any role a warrior can offer who shows up to any event he signs up for on time and prepared to perform as well he can.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I have been in several guilds in my time in wow, and if I like one I stay, if I don't like it I leave, the ones I have liked I have been very devoted to until they all, over the course of time changed into something different then I originally joined. Once I feel like a member of a guild I am definitely guild oriented, be it running heroics, helping with mats for consumables, or just adding a little life to guild chat, I don't enjoy being in a guild when I am not an active part of it.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Well, ultimately I play wow for my own enjoyment, so I would say Self first, followed by friends, progression, helping others, and loot. Self first does not mean loot for me first, not doing anything that I won't personally gain from, etc..., I get plenty for my self by playing with friends, seeing others get upgrades, and helping others progress, I wouldn't want somebody to spend their time playing doing something they didn't enjoy, and I don't plan on doing it either. If a guild is full of like-minded people, then I would hope all of these things are really on an equal plane for everyone, and by putting effort into any of them you are helping the guild and yourself take care of all of them.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Pre BC I was alliance on ED in the guilds Crimson Alliance and the Resurgance, in those guilds I had raiding exp with a druid and mage in MC, BWL, AQ20, and ZG in their entirety. I also had partial experience in AQ40 and Naxx. In BC I have done Kara, Mag's, and Gruuls as a warrior tank, mage, and holy priest, I have done first 4 in ZA as tank on warrior as well.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: A few people casually.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: Yes, yes, yes and yes.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 7-12 server any day.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I would hope the person who gained less from the loot would offer to pass, if he doesn't I think he should be asked if he wants to pass, if he decides not to pass the item and won the roll, and a system of rolling on loot was agreed upon, then he won it and has all rights to it.

Ratnose

Back to top Go down

Ratnose 70 warrior Empty Re: Ratnose 70 warrior

Post  Pental Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:06 pm

Thanks for the app, Ratnose.

Invited to guild by Pental.
Pental
Pental

Back to top Go down