Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zyroth 70 Mage

Go down

Zyroth 70 Mage Empty Zyroth 70 Mage

Post  kbking Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:15 pm

Character Name: Zyroth

Your Age: 25

Class: Mage

Level: 70

Talent Spec: arcane/fire

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Zyroth

Professions: Tailoring/Enchanting

Current Guild: Forgotten Warriors

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Rival = stormscale, moved servers, was my ex fiances guild.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:Would like to join with my bud's i've made since being on this server.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: bits of help perhaps. raiding if possible.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: i'm a good guy, like to help when i can, good pvp and raiding skills.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I would consider myself guild oriented, i like doing what i can with the guild.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):friends, helping others, self, progression, loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: BWL, MC, ZG, Onyi

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Laidycane, Bruha, few others i'm sure

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: all

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: weekdays, 3pm-till end

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: i'd like b get the item if the upgrade is that signifigant, plus it would jus help the group to have everyone more equally geared

kbking

Back to top Go down