Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APLICATION!

Go down

APLICATION! Empty APLICATION!

Post  Arrest 7 Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Character Name:Arrest

Your Age:19

Class:Holly Pally

Level:70

Talent Spec:Holy

Professions:enchanter/engineer

Current Guild:none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Undivided/left b/c i was not getting to raid b/c they where t5 t6 stuff and i would never get to go

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:u guys are in my instance range and can help me out in thoughs tipe of instance that i can heal for

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:i will get better meet new ppl and have more fun then ever and be the best i can being a healer and for my class.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:better friends and gear and learn new things as a holy pally that i didnt know.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:necuase i can help guildys out by doing a instance helping them get a enchant and more.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):progression,helping others,self.friends,loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:nope

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:Shadowsfal

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:yes,yes and yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:5pm server and till 12pm server

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:player A becouse he rolled a higher #.

Arrest 7

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum