Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zijin Enhancement Sham

Go down

Zijin Enhancement Sham Empty Zijin Enhancement Sham

Post  Zijin Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:21 pm

Character Name:Zijin

Level:70

Talent Spec:11/50/0(pvp) | 0/45/16(pve)

Professions:Ehcanting(375),Alchemy(375)

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Defenestrate and Purple Penguins, I left defenestrate because of the lack of progression within the guild. Along with unprofessionalism of the guild leader. The reason i left Purple Penguins was because RL called lol.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am looking for a guild that is willing to progress within the game, to be able to do a few raids again, also to make new friends.

What do you bring to the table: I bring T5/BT gear on an enhance shammy aswell as good listening skills and totem twisting for everyone.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, i am always willing to do something for a guild member, also respecting all the guild members.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Ony, MC , BWL , Naxx , AQ 20/40 , Kara , Gruul , Mag , ZA , SSC , TK , Hyjal , BT

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Dakirandotta

Do you have Ventrilo: Yes

What are you currently availible play/raid times: Anything past 2:30 pst

If you and another person of the same class were rolling on gear, and you won the roll, but it made more of an upgrade for the other person, who gets the gear: Of course i would pass up the item. Your only as strong as your weakest member.

Zijin

Back to top Go down