Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asclepius Applies

Go down

Asclepius Applies Empty Asclepius Applies

Post  Valek Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:33 pm

Character Name: Asclepius

Level:70

Talent Spec: 21 / 40 / 0

Professions: herbalism / alchemy master X mute

Current Guild: Underground Kings

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Ntok Ugk , Ntok disbanned and Ugk is currently a twink guild,

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: i know most of you, and have been raiding with you all for some time now. and would like to be apart of something moving in the right direction.

What do you bring to the table: other then endless fun. but when it comes to raiding, my complete attention and strength toward a smooth and hopefully reaching the goals set in front of us.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Very. i have always been about the guild. thats one of the reasons it took so long for me to move over to this one. when i join something i normally stick it through no matter what.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:LBRS / UBRS AQ20/AQ40 ZG onyxia

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: i know most of the main raiders but i have known Suuyo / mononko / kivva the longest.

Do you have Ventrilo: yes

What are you currently availible play/raid times: been varying just lately due to starting a new job.

If you and another person of the same class were rolling on gear, and you won the roll, but it made more of an upgrade for the other person, who gets the gear: i would be willing to pass yes.

Hope to hear from you.

Valek

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum