Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deminos App

2 posters

Go down

Deminos App Empty Deminos App

Post  Deminos Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:51 am

Character Name:Deminos

Your Age:21

Class:Rogue

Level:85

Talent Spec:Ass/Sub

Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/deminos/simple

Professions:bs/jc

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): I use blizz, but i have the top two rows bound to keys left shift right alt

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): assist macro

Current Guild: none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: cat raiding

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Competent people to play with

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Geared DPS for Cat raids

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yeah, I'm a bit of a loner too; but when it comes to guild stuff I'll be there.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): progressing helping others loot self friends

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: pre bc server firsts on kargath for mc/bwl TK Nax, WOTLK up to lich king

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I use alt and shift to have more keybindings

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? wowwiki

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: no

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yeah I have it all.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? cellphone

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:ASAP

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Larger upgrade, especially if its tank. Tank healer priority always.

afro

Deminos

Back to top Go down

Deminos App Empty Re: Deminos App

Post  Gebrinius Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): assist macro
That doesn't make any sense. Its ok though since we're in cata now and everyone starts fresh.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): I use blizz, but i have the top two rows bound to keys left shift right alt
We still need to see a picture of your screen, even if its default. We want to see how you organize yourself.
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down