Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoneKruusher

Go down

BoneKruusher Empty BoneKruusher

Post  Bonekruu Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Character Name:BoneKruusher

Your Age:32

Class:hunter

Level:85

Talent Spec:sv/bm

Armory Link:

Professions:lw/525 jc

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild:Team hero

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:xercism, guild broke up

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:well i want to raid on a serious progression level, would love to help the guild get some server firsts for downing the new raid bosses. raiding is a thing i take seriously, back in the day when i was dumb about this game, i used to be all into me, me, me, shit aint like that now, i just want to progress as a whole and be the best team player i can possibly be. gear comes naturally with downing bosses, my first priority is raiding to progress, while gear will help me down bosses stat wise, its all about he guild and the raid as a whole rather then just my needs and wants, im a walking gold mine i know my professions really well and when im not raiding im making gold. lol, anything i can do to help ill help!, current guild im in hasnt really began to rebuild for cata raiding yet, and i know this guild has what it takes to become number one at progressing, like its been over the years ive seen.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:a big ass family friends and some really cool achievements that only great guilds deserve!

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:a friend a guildy, a new family member, and a smart raider that will help out other players that are in need of anything i can possibly help them with!!!and lots of good times.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:well back in the day i woulda said no, lol but ive got all things i need for raids, gear is fixed i carry flasks even extra flasks that another guildie may need if they wernt fully prepared.. and ive got situational raid awareness, something i really learned from xercism and a few others ive been able to raid with over past few years!

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Progression,Helping Others,Loot, Friends,Self

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:all of naxx, toc 10/25 icc/10/25 /10 of 12 in hm 25 icc with current guild. and i only got half of ulduar raids done.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):well id say with the 2 years ive been playing ive come along ways, id say an 8, with cata, new changes are big for my class, and im still learning all the cool features us hunters have with cata.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?keyboard to turn yes, and i do both with if im standing still in a fight i use both keyboard and mouse for different combinations.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?i do research, warcrafthuntersunion.com, E&J thottbot and a few others.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:drogada and chenn, ive raided in icc with a few of your guys and ive been invited back for other raids from merc raiders, dps was high and i did my job well.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): i have all the above.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? i have both iphone authenticator and a back up keychain authenticator in case my iphone is lost or stolen or goes tits up on me lol.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:right now im available for your raid times, ive had same schedule for most guilds ive been in over past 2 years, and chenn can concure for me i was at every raid but 1 while i was part of exercism.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:well its better to have a balanced guild for raids so that if one player cant show up, then if there is a replacement on we can invite the otehr to replace, the raider that missed the raid, so id say player B, should get the upgrade!!

Bonekruu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum