Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frankklol App

3 posters

Go down

Frankklol App Empty Frankklol App

Post  Frankklol Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Character Name: Frankklol (Cousin made it, thought it was funny. Wanted to kill him)

Your Age: 20

Class: Spriest (Can switch)

Level: 84 (will by 85 tonight)

Talent Spec:

Armory Link: Gonna be a fresh 85.

Professions: Don't concentrate on them till I hit 85 so I can level quicker.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: Shattered Boat (Random invite out of no where) Want a real guild.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: My RL friend Lucrysteri is in it. Heard good things about Merciless

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I will gaining more raiding experience and definitely becoming a better player in general.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Having a down to earth player that will not bring drama to the guild. Pointless.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, because I like to consider myself social enough with guilds and not closed up hiding in the closet.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Friends,Helping Others, Progression, Self, Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Everything up to now.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? Yes

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Lucrysteri

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Lucrysteri

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Nope.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Whenever.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:Player B because larger upgrade for one person means more progression for the whole guild. Not far for one person to have more than the other. Everyone should be equal in gear.

Any other questions, contact me in game. Thanks.

Frankklol

Back to top Go down

Frankklol App Empty Re: Frankklol App

Post  Gebrinius Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:35 pm

When you were 80, what professions did you have?

We still need a picture of your UI.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Lucrysteri
So.... Lucrysteri knows everything there is to know about being a priest? Try looking elsewhere for your information because even if he tells you all his tips and tricks and you master them completely, you're only as good as him and not the best.

Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  faeroeda Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Hey Frank,

Just a few suggestions.

Shadow

On your shadow spec you haven't picked up twisted faith. 17% is the new hit cap (you dont always have the 5% hit buff in Heroic dungeons and you probably are not raiding yet. Once you are raid ready then your hit can drop to 12%) and this converts spirit to hit 1:1 (you only have 190 hit .. way below hit cap). I see your other spec is holy so this should allow you to use many of the same pieces for both specs as holy relies on spirit tremendously. Looking at your current gear you have 528 spirit which would give you a total of 718 hit. You would still need another 1000 hit (or spirit to be hit capped). Try reforging some crit or mastery to spirit, don't touch any haste you have, as after intel and hit (until capped), haste is your best stat.

You also didn't pick up masochism. On long fights where mana can be a concern, this skill is a godsend. it has the ability to give you 10% of your mana back every time you cast shadow word: death which is on a 10 sec CD. I would take the points from Imp Psychic scream (which in turn gives you a point from silence), and paralysis. These are not essential in a raid setting.

And while ur at it, maybe lose the improved shield on the disc tree and pick up mental agility. I realize this is probably left over from your leveling spec, but I figure now that your 85 you should fix it. mental agility will save you 10% mana on shadow word spells as well as devouring plague.

Holy

I assume you leveled as shadow, so evangelism as holy confuses me.

Also blessed resilience is more ov a PvP skill IMO.

Again drop the improved shield, leave that to a disc priest and pick up mental agility (for renew, PoM, CoH).

You probably want to pick up darkness on the shadow tree for the additional haste (best stat after intel, spirit)

Anyway .. welcome fellow priesty!
faeroeda
faeroeda

Back to top Go down

Post  faeroeda Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:00 am

there is mis-information on my previous post.

the hit caps are 12% in heroic dungeons and 17% in Raids.
faeroeda
faeroeda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum