Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compensate/85/Rogue

Go down

Compensate/85/Rogue Empty Compensate/85/Rogue

Post  Comp Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Your Age:16

Class:Rogue

Level:85

Talent Spec:Assassination PvE Sub PvP

Armory Link: armory's down atm

Professions:Mining/Eng

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat) --- it's not in raid combat but it's the same.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild:Classic RL friend guild nothing big.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:RIOT, a bunch of ally raiding guilds that i can't remember and other BS guilds. reasons leaving were all the same really. lack of progression and i hated most of the people in them. lmao

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:skilled players that can actually accomplish goals.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:a good guild, some friends, and a look at all the new content

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:a good, friendly player.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:naxx cleared. uld cleared except yogg and mim. toc cleared. icc i didn't down blood queen, sindragosa, and LK because i was focused on pvp.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8. it's not higher because the x-pac just came out and i'm still gettin to know some new stuff and read up on best specs and what not.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?every spell, trinket, racial, etc are keybinded. a and d are strafing. soooooo i mouse turn.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?yeah. wow forums, arenajunkies(kinda irrelevant to raiding but whatevssss), elitist jerks

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:newp.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):yes to all.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?yeah, ipod touch.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:i don't really log on certain times in the day everyday. i know you're raid times and i'll be on for them and that's what matters Wink

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: i'm gonna use lich king item levels on this example cause idk cata's completely. if player B was replacing a 219 with a 264 and player A was replacing a 251, player B should get the item.

Comp

Back to top Go down

Compensate/85/Rogue Empty Re: Compensate/85/Rogue

Post  Comp Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:41 pm

i'm completely dumb. i skipped questions and kinda just rushed it and apparently i can't delete the post. sooo i'm replying with the answered questions. sorry

Your Age:16

Class:Rogue

Level:85

Talent Spec:Assassination PvE Sub PvP

Armory Link: armory's down atm

Professions:Mining/Eng

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat --- it's not in raid combat but it's the same.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild:Classic RL friend guild nothing big.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:RIOT, a bunch of ally raiding guilds that i can't remember and other BS guilds. reasons leaving were all the same really. lack of progression and i hated most of the people in them. lmao

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:skilled players that can actually accomplish goals.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:a good guild, some friends, and a look at all the new content

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:a good, friendly player.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:depends what you mean, i'm dumb and don't get what it means. if you mean making potions and farming mats and stuff for the guild no i don't do that. but i don't ask for anything in return so i don't think i'm a selfish prick for doing so lol. but if you mean friendly and have some laughs in guild chat and stuff, yeah i am.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Progression, Friends, Self, Helping Others, Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:naxx cleared. uld cleared except yogg and mim. toc cleared. icc i didn't down blood queen, sindragosa, and LK because i was focused on pvp.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8. it's not higher because the x-pac just came out and i'm still gettin to know some new stuff and read up on best specs and what not.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?every spell, trinket, racial, etc are keybinded. a and d are strafing. soooooo i mouse turn.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?yeah. wow forums, arenajunkies(kinda irrelevant to raiding but whatevssss), elitist jerks

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:newp.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):yes to all.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?yeah, ipod touch.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:i don't really log on certain times in the day everyday. i know you're raid times and i'll be on for them and that's what matters

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: i'm gonna use lich king item levels on this example cause idk cata's completely. if player B was replacing a 219 with a 264 and player A was replacing a 251, player B should get the item.

Comp

Back to top Go down