Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mongo - Bag of Alts

3 posters

Go down

Mongo - Bag of Alts Empty Mongo - Bag of Alts

Post  Mongo Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Character Name: Hazzak - Troll DK, Mongobear - Tauren Druid, Adderrall - Blood Elf Paladin, Monggo - Tauren Warrior

My actual main depends entirely on what character I level first, and what the guild needs more from me.

Your Age: 23

Class: Any of the above list.

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Most are all a Melee dps spec and a Tanking offspec. I have done both roles all through WotLK and previous expansions so I'm fairly certain I can fulfill either role.

Armory Link:

Professions: Across all of my characters I have a Miner, an Herbalist, a Blacksmith, an Enchanter, and a Jewelcrafter.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): Don't have any available, I stopped playing at the beginning of June, and only came back a few weeks ago in which I haven't raided very often since coming back.

Current Guild: After Hours as a Casual, however I don't think I can meet their raid times since they are rather late(11pm-2am). Eternal Twilight as a friend. I helped the GM Sianl start his newest guild and just kinda stuck around helping people with junk and leveling.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Other than those above, I have been in Shattered Twilight at the start of Wrath until the GM quit and they fell apart. Then I was in Endeavours for awhile until I got into an "arguement" with the GMs over the direction the guild was heading and was left.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I'm looking for a guild to progress with through Cata that knows what they are doing and won't fizzle after 6 months.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A group of like minded individuals that enjoy raiding and can get a long with each other without any drama.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Aside from a dedicated raider who has been playing for ~5 years, you gain a great person to joke/chat with while not raiding, you will gain an intelligent personality and a talented player.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes. I have always helped people with stuff they're doing, be it leveling, farming, retro raids, or just random achievements, and I try as best I can to assist with guild needs like enchanting mats, gems, etc.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Friends, Loot, Helping Others, Self.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Vanilla - UBRS/ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL to Chromaggus
BC - Kara/Gruul/Mag/SSC/TK/MtH/BT cleared pre 3.0
WotLK - Naxx/OS3D/EoE/Uld10 HMs up to Firefighter/Uld25 to Vezax/ToGC10 4-5/ToGC25 3-5/ICC25 HM 10/12

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): Somewhere around 8.5-9.0. I'm by no means a master at any of my classes, as in my opinion its impossible to really "master" a WoW class, as there is always a way to improve yourself or your playstyle, but I am definitely above average.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? Yes I keyboard turn, and I click some things such as cooldowns, potions and the like, but I don't click my dps rotations.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I used to before I quit playing for several months and was still a serious raider. At the time, I used Kahorie's DK Sim, Rawr, Mr. Robot and EJ forum lurkng to figure out the best way to play/gear my classes.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No not really. I know of some people, but I don't know anyone personally.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes x4.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? No, I am smart about account info/internet sites and have never had a hack attempt.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 6pm-Midnight with maybe an hour wiggleroom after midnight if were pushing for server firsts or something similar.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: If this is a guild raid, I think Player B should get it as it helps the overall ability of the guild as opposed to a single person. But, if it was a pug run, Player A should get it unless he finds it in himself to help his fellow "human".

Mongo

Back to top Go down

Mongo - Bag of Alts Empty Re: Mongo - Bag of Alts

Post  Ash Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:54 am

Your persistence is unshatterable.

I'll personally look into your argument with Endeavors.

Stop keyboard turning.

Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mongo Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:10 pm

I've been trying to stop using my keyboard for awhile but I just can't shake the habit.

As far as the Endeavours situation depending on what they say, take it with a grain of salt cause I don't know what their opinion is of me since leaving.

Mongo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Unbind your A and D keys. That will help.

You seem to go on frequent breaks during your time in this game. 2-3 month hiatus'?
Ash
Ash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mongo Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:59 pm

I was moving to a new spartment during the lbreak I took in July, and Internet was the last thing on my to do list. Apart from that I am usually very active on WoW mostly online doing anything to keep myself busy.

Mongo

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicangel Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Keyboard turning is fine in PVE. Not so good for PVP but who gives a shit about that trash. Keyboard turning got me top DPS top Gear and Worshipped by all of Merc with Ash the first on his knees. Long Live me
Demonicangel
Demonicangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Demonicangel wrote:Keyboard turning is fine in PVE. Not so good for PVP but who gives a shit about that trash. Keyboard turning got me top DPS top Gear and Worshipped by all of Merc with Ash the first on his knees. Long Live me

hahahaha!
Ash
Ash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gebrinius Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:27 am

Top dps, Ha!! I guess your time in merciless is a little hazy.
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum