Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recruitment

Go down

recruitment Empty recruitment

Post  eklectiq Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Character Name:Eklectique

Your Age:15

Class:warrior

Level:80

Talent Spec:protectoin/arms

Armory Link:

Professions:Mining

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild:currently guildless

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Gods of pain

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:I'm interested in merciless because i want to be in a guild that is very well managed with raids that's friendly.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:I i think i would be gaining experience in new content become useful in the guild and to become decently geared and eventually be able to help out other people in the process.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:Merciless would be gaining a loyal player that would be happy to help out in anyway the guild requires.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:Yes i think i'm oriented because i wlike meeting new people and i dont start arguments im not big on complaining.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Friends
Helping Others
progression
Self
Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:Pre Bc/ Bc/WoTLK

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):I would rate myself 8.5 on my knowledge with my class

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
yes i use both my keyboard and mouse depending what im doing and how im doing it and i yes i do use my mouse to click spells.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? yes i research my class i look up the my class rotations for my class and spec if there's been any changing to it. I the resources i used would be serching Google,in game inspection, or youtube.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:Yes i know Chenn and Grenwar.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):Yes i have ventrilo i have deadlybossmods i do not have omen but will install it and i do have a mic.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?
yes, i have a cell phone.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
i could most likely raid whenever the raid start to the end point of the raid.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:If player A won the loot and it almost the same same stats or a stat reduced from his/her current gear then player A should be a good Player and pass the loot on to player B who really need the gear and could use the upgrade so i would have to give the loot to player B if that's the situation.

eklectiq

Back to top Go down

recruitment Empty Re: recruitment

Post  Ash Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:23 am

At this time we're going to have to decline. Thanks for you application and good luck!
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down