Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armadias/80/RetPaladin

Go down

Armadias/80/RetPaladin Empty Armadias/80/RetPaladin

Post  Andrew Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Character Name: Armadias

Your Age: 20

Class: Paladin

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Retribution

Armory Link:

Professions: Herbalism/Alchemy

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): I've never used it =[

Current Guild: Sythegore Arm

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Dark by Design (the guild broke up and moved to another server)

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: to be honest, for 2-3 months now, ive been wanting a guild that gets more stuff done, as SA does not quite get there and i see potential coming from this guild

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: i will be working with people who i believe think logically about the game and have a better understanding for the game and i think that will rub off on me in time

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: hopefully i can make whatever you need from me from professions i do great dps and i learn the strategies and the way you guys work

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: i think it feels better to be around people when you play this game and it feels like your part of a team, always looking towards better things

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Loot, Helping Others, Friends, Progression, Self

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Naxx, Ulduar (Only up to Hodir), ToC, ICC

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8, i feel that there are people who are so good at the game they understand exactly how the maths behind their class works, ive seen many different multiplyers and different things for seals and judgements and their %'s to proc seals, but i don't look that far into it

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? no and i have all my main spells keybinded

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? i use Elitestjerks whenever possible and i have a friend whos very intelligent with this game, he is a good resource for me as well

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Not personally, but i do see your guys running around Dal and i enjoy inspecting

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes for all

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? iPhone

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: my raid availibility is better during the week, not so much the weekend, but if im needed to manage past this i can facilitate

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think they* should get the item and why: Player A, may be already more geared and does suitable dps, but it is more important for Player B to get this item, because thats a better lead in what the guild wants and it progresses more than just Player A in towards having more geared people

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Armadias/80/RetPaladin Empty Re: Armadias/80/RetPaladin

Post  Andrew Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:11 pm

hmm thats kind of odd, i did post those links but they didn't appear, appologies

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Why did you rank Loot first?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:56 pm

oh did i do that haha, sorry ive only had 3 hours sleep, got home from work, bed then a raid this morning, oh i think progression and learning an instance is the most important thing and patience and figuring out the cause, appologies, a bit tired today

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down