Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

resto/balance druid and fury warrior.

2 posters

Go down

resto/balance druid and fury warrior. Empty resto/balance druid and fury warrior.

Post  Haviato Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:27 pm

before i fill out the application, im apping for 2 differnt toon... i play either of them equally and wouldnt mind getting into a decent raiding guild with one or the other or both of course. my warriors names Gorrion and my Druids is Haviato

Character Name: Gorrion/Haviato

Your Age:19

Class:warrior/druid

Level:80/80

Talent Spec:restoration/Balance and my warriors fury

Armory Link:
warrior: sorry if hes logged out in pvp gear i may forgot everytime i log out to switch it...
Druid:

Professions: to be honest im not much of a professions guy but i have the gold to level 2 of any. and am willing to

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):im gonna throw a video of some screen shots along with video on youtube heres the link enjoy!(its nothing special, just showin whats up.)

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): the video should cover that.

Current Guild: The Rolling Pwnz

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: im kinda tierd of only raiding 10mans and only puging 4/12 in 25 mans

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: im looking to start into 25M's. and i know you guys are decent.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: somthing to do on tuesdays thursdays and sundays and some good wow memorys XD

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: one dam good experianced fun player

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: im a very social person.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Helping Others,Progression,Friends,Self,Loot (friends and progression are a close call.)

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: All of it!?!? get ready to read....
some backround on how long ive been raiding...nearly 6 years. i started in pre bc as a hunter cleared everything was in the top guild on my realm. BC i slowed down a bit it wasnt my favorite content...i downed everything up to Bt and everything in bt up to illidan and barely touched sunwell. i jumped right back into wotlk raiding with full naxx clears both 10/25.(at this point i realm transfered so didnt really have a solid guild.) due to that i really only did about half of ulduar (however im working with my current guild towards the drake!) i raided all of toc because it was cake. RS know it done it nothing much else. and last but i take it most important ICC know 12/12 have 3 kingslayers (none are 25 and id like to change that with you guys) my only kingslayer on emerald dream is my paladin Javinas. i hope thats enough experiance lol....

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): im gonna be totally honest with resto on my druid (im really gonna sound like im braging) 10/10and thats comparing myself to the restos ive healed beside. my warrior i honestly havnt raided much but i can dish out decent dps with him for my experiance on him 7/10

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? um keyboard turner i hope nobody in the guild is a keyboard turner >.< as for my druid healing due to healbot i kinda have to click. i keybind everything for my warrior

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? i spend nearly as much time i play wow ( ALOT! ) researching my classes, if theres something i dont know i want to learn it. i google my question and scan pages. if i find say 3 pages that say the same thing i figure its right and test it. ussually EJ and tankspot

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: i do not.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): all of the above. but i do not choose to talk in vent if i dont need to but i will if i need to.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? ipod touch authenticator.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: all day everyday im nearly always on.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: honestly, i know some people would disagree. but who ever preforms better compared to their gear. if Player A is in all 264+ and Player B is all 245-251's and Player B is pulling the same or very close to dps/heals Played B should get it. or hell even who ever shows up more and is more reliable at least that guys willing to learn to get better even if he isnt currently the best player.

Thanks alot for considering guys i know your not in need of druid heals or warrior dps.

PS:sorry for apping with 2 characters i just wouldnt mind getting in on either. sorry if it got confusing.

Haviato

Back to top Go down

resto/balance druid and fury warrior. Empty armory link

Post  haviato Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:34 pm

My bad i didnt see the armory link post here they are so you can see them lol...

warrior: /character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Gorrion

druid: /character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Haviato

just add the wowarmory before that of course :0

haviato

Back to top Go down

resto/balance druid and fury warrior. Empty youtube video

Post  haviato Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:05 pm

/watch?v=Q9KoyK6eaq8 youtube infront of it sorry im in fimiliar with how to do this whole plain text thing...

haviato

Back to top Go down

resto/balance druid and fury warrior. Empty Re: resto/balance druid and fury warrior.

Post  Ash Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Dude you're click on 1-5 spells in that video....why??? Sad
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

resto/balance druid and fury warrior. Empty Re: resto/balance druid and fury warrior.

Post  haviato Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:15 am

for moonkin i dont have keybinds set. as i barely ever dps

haviato

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:13 am

As for your balance spec theres alot wrong with it. You dont need to worry about mana regen in a 25 man raid and not having Omen of Clarity is A HUGE HUGE LOSS since T10 works of that alone. Also your glyphs are wrong u dont want INS as a glyph anymore its just a waist of a slot. Also what do you plan on doing about profesions you have non.

Lost

Back to top Go down

Post  haviato Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:53 pm

like ive said i dont dps often and i knw theres ALOT of room from improving in everything to do with me as balance. as for professions like i mentioned i have enough gold to level any 2. easily. and i am very much willing to do so

haviato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down