Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME, apping ^^

Go down

ME, apping ^^ Empty ME, apping ^^

Post  Soteri! Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Character Name: Soteri

Your Age: 18

Class: Priest

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Disc, Disc

Armory Link: I got hacked, so I don’t exist atm, 6.4k gs though

Professions: Enchant/Jc

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): I can’t take screen shots, but it’s just normal raid frames, that’s about it

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Got hacked.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Sounded fun, good guild!

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Nice titles, and cool gear ^^

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a player that will fulfill the role required

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I dunno, I just do my job!

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Loot, Friends, Self, Helping, Others

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: I’ve done about most fights, pretty much everything on multiple different characters

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8+, maybe 9

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? Lol! That’s a question?

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
A bit, I theory craft with some friends of mine, used Arena Junkies though and all that

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Only the leader! And some shaman I saw

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): I have vent and a Mic! I stopped using Mods after BC came out

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Nope, but I got one today! Got hacked =P

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Raid whenever really, i’d have to check acouple things though

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: It’s legit, but it isent my decision, it’s higher ups job to figure that stuff out.

Soteri!

Back to top Go down

ME, apping ^^ Empty Re: ME, apping ^^

Post  Mytokendk Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:12 pm

#1. What will you do in the future to prevent from being hacked.

#2. Why did you list GS?

Mytokendk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum