Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paain RestoBoom

Go down

Paain RestoBoom Empty Paain RestoBoom

Post  Paain Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Character Name: Paain

Your Age: 30

Class: Druid

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Balance and Restoration

Armory Link:

Professions: Alchemy, Herb

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: Not guildied

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Lack of guild cohesion and raid progression.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: content Progression and a few nice people I know in the guild

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: New friends and maybe a different approach to raiding

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I would like to think i am knowledgeable about most WoW content that could help raid progression and lead many 10 mans for gear farming.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I am very easy to get along with and play nice with others

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Helping others, friends, progression, self, loot.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: From Old content up to ICC 25 Past Plagueworks.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 10

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I use my keyboard for spells (hot keys). W,A,S,D to move around. Mouse to zoom in and out of player perspective.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I stay on top of my characters spec and gear set up. I use WoW wiki and some other class specific sites.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Ashuos and a few others I cant think of at the moment.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes I have Vent, and a Mic that works.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: All week, 5-6 server till raid is over.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I would pass the item/items to the person who will benefit greatly from it.

Its the fair thing to do.

Paain

Back to top Go down

Paain RestoBoom Empty Re: Paain RestoBoom

Post  Ash Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Why do you have herbalism? It's useless for raiding. Skill up something like JC or BS.

Where is your screenshot to your UI? If you don't have one in raid, you can post one on a heroic boss.

How far have you gone past Plagueworks?

Why do you use your keyboard to turn? When it comes to situational awareness, using your mouse to move your character and running or strafing out if it, is quicker than turning your character with your keyboard and then moving.

Does wowwiki give you the best rotation, spec, gems, enchants? Which class specific sites do you use?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Paain RestoBoom Empty Paain

Post  Paain Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Hey Ash,

I am changing specs soon.

I will post a SS tonight.

I am 9/12 in ICC

I strafe with keyboard and look around with mouse, and its much faster that way for me.

MMO Champion is another resource I use. My rotation starts out with FF, then dots then Starfall/Wrath until Proc hits and rinse repeat.

SS:

Paain

Back to top Go down

Post  paain Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:14 pm

paain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: