Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evilshape, 80, Restro/Boomkin

2 posters

Go down

Evilshape, 80, Restro/Boomkin Empty Evilshape, 80, Restro/Boomkin

Post  evïlshapes Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Hi. This is Evilshapes. I applied last night for a spot in ur guild. I was not home at the time so i asked my wife to do it for me. Yes i have a saved copy of my application of a different guild and she thought that all she had to do was copy and paste that. I am sorry for that and am sending a new app form in. I would like it if u still considered me for a spot on ur team, since i know u wont regret it. Im a resto/boomkin and very well geared with a 5800 gearscore.

Character Name:Evïlshapes

Your Age:35

Class:Druid

Level:80

Talent Spec:Restro/Boomkin Duel spec

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Ev%C3%AFlshapes

Professions:Letherworker/engineer

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):DO NOT HAVE SORRY I DONT GET HI TECH LIKE THAT Sad

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):DO NOT HAVE SORRY

Current Guild:Nightstalkers

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:JV Squard was disbanded

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:Progression

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Progression and Getting to know more players

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:honesty,Detendable

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:From bc till

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):8

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? Use Arrow keys and numberpad

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?Gear-Maxdps.com, spec-druidbuilds.com

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:Not at moment

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:from start to finish

evïlshapes

Back to top Go down

Evilshape, 80, Restro/Boomkin Empty Re: Evilshape, 80, Restro/Boomkin

Post  archgoat Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:53 pm

evïlshapes wrote:Hi. This is Evilshapes. I applied last night for a spot in ur guild. I was not home at the time so i asked my wife to do it for me. Yes i have a saved copy of my application of a different guild and she thought that all she had to do was copy and paste that. I am sorry for that and am sending a new app form in. I would like it if u still considered me for a spot on ur team, since i know u wont regret it. Im a resto/boomkin and very well geared with a 5800 gearscore.

Character Name:Evïlshapes

Your Age:35

Class:Druid

Level:80

Talent Spec:Restro/Boomkin Duel spec

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Ev%C3%AFlshapes

Professions:Letherworker/engineer

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):DO NOT HAVE SORRY I DONT GET HI TECH LIKE THAT Sad

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):DO NOT HAVE SORRY

Current Guild:Nightstalkers

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:JV Squard was disbanded

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:Progression

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Progression and Getting to know more players

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:honesty,Detendable

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:From bc till

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):8

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? Use Arrow keys and numberpad

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?Gear-Maxdps.com, spec-druidbuilds.com

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:Not at moment

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:from start to finish

im not one to, say if this is good or not, but you want us to reconsider you, yet half the stuff in your application isnt filled in, OR very poorly answered.
why should we reconsider you when you dont put any effort into your second application?
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Evilshape, 80, Restro/Boomkin Empty oops sorry

Post  evïlshapes Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Oop sorry mis 2 question, i see it going to be held against me,Im tring to make thing a little better for all of us, But its all good if i dont get acepted atlease i tri to fix it.
And if u or who ever read this yes im puertorican so my english aint perfect shit like that so sorry for not understanding me and those question (Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):loot and self is the last thing i think about the rest u know) And (Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:i do what ever it takes to help what ever its needed even thoe i have 6 80s that i work on at all time ) and the rest of the questing that above is not what u or any other person expect for it to be then once and the last time again sorry for me tring to make it to the guild ....... that just the good side of me!

Peace
Evil

evïlshapes

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:00 pm

we understand this, or at least i do, but that doesnt mean you put one answer per question.
your supposed to take this as if you were applying for a job
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down