Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joing the ranks

4 posters

Go down

Joing the ranks Empty Joing the ranks

Post  johnluis Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:35 am

Character Name:Shinta

Your Age:22

Class:Hunter

Level:80

Talent Spec:mm/bm

Armory Link

Professions:Leather working /skinning

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):mmy current guild cant even handle 1o toc so i dont really raid that often

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild:midnight last stand

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:just come from service and a friend got me in to midnights

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:Like i said i a serious player and i want to run with serious player with XP they can pass on to me i like my guild have a lot of friends but i want to do more than chat i want to dish out 7 - 8 k dps on my hunter

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:ill gain experience as a raiders ill make more friends ,ill learn leadership and become a better player

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:At first u will will have a loyal friend and a responsible guild member but as time passes u will have all that plus a valuable raid member and a real live soldier in ur ranks ..lol

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:Yes i believe guild are just like the army we have our superiors and we have order ,there a way to do thing and that how they get done,we work together as 1 and i believe that the key to a successful raid team

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Friends ,helping others,progression,loot ,self

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:not really xp in big raid have done BT couple of time just for achievements point as 80 but i can adapt and learn fast all i need is instructions just once

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):honestly all say 6 or 7 but there always room for improvement

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?i use my keyboard to tun and mouse for spell but i do use my keyboard for spell as well

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?yes i do alot of reading on my class before i get an item i make sure that the bast item for that slot/class i use wow head and the armory

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:NO

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):i have vent and a mic but i dont like to talk much ..lol the other i can get if needed

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:mon to sunday anytime after 7 until e/w time is needed (not sat/fri night )

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:B should get it is not about who won is about who it helps out more

Again, please be sure to fill this out completely & honestly. This is your first and last impression for our guild. Thank you for your cooperation.

johnluis

Back to top Go down

Joing the ranks Empty link

Post  johnluis Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:41 am

i forgot to put the link in the app..sorry

johnluis

Back to top Go down

Joing the ranks Empty link

Post  johnluis Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:44 am

johnluis

Back to top Go down

Joing the ranks Empty omg

Post  john Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:48 am

john

Back to top Go down

Joing the ranks Empty Re: Joing the ranks

Post  Mytokendk Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:43 am

As a DPS why did you choose a gathering profession instead of two crafting professions?

Why is your LW not high enough to use fur lining?
Why are you using cheap gems in your chest?
Why are you using cheap gems in your head?
Why are you using cheap gems in your pants?
Where is your head enchant?
Where is your shoulder enchant?
Why are you using PVP bracers?
Why are you using a PVP belt?
Why are you using a PVP ring?
Why are you using PVP boots?
Where is your cloak enchant?
Where is your weapon enchant?
Where is your bracer enchant?
Why are you using a +hit trinket when you are well over the cap?
Why are you using a cheap enchant on your gloves?

Mytokendk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytokendk Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Now that armory is up...

Why did you take a plus hit talent?
1 Point in Arcane shot? None in Rapird Recuperation?

Why?

Mytokendk

Back to top Go down

Joing the ranks Empty ..

Post  johnluis Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:51 pm

As a DPS why did you choose a gathering profession instead of two crafting professions?Well this toon i stared like 4 years ago before i even finish hight school then i went into service, i never tough i would play for so long and i at the time i didnt really understand and know all i know now about the game .

Why is your LW not high enough to use fur lining? at first i had them both at the same lvl but then i recently just come home from the army so and found lvl 80 cap so i focused on just lvl and i skinned mobs that i killed that why my sk in higher now..but i do want to lvl my LW to get Dragon scale items
Why are you using cheap gems in your chest?i have 20 armor pen,and 16 haste i did that to get the bonus though it was a good bonus
Why are you using cheap gems in your head?again i wanted to get the bonus ,
Why are you using cheap gems in your pants? here i have 20 agi and 20 armor pen , i buy them from ah i though they were good enogh but if there are better gem i will look into it .
Where is your head enchant?head and shoulder enchants i got from wg vendor i know there are better enchants out there and gold in not a pro just finding it
Why are you using PVP bracers?Well all my pvp gear i got because i found get anything else,im being honest here i ran all heroic randoms i look at the drops for all of them and this is the best i could get with out a raid ...
Where is your cloak enchant?i have 22 agility enchant
Where is your weapon enchant? +85 att power on my staff ,and 40 crit on my bow
Where is your bracer enchant?+ 38 att power
Why are you using a +hit trinket when you are well over the cap?my current guild leader made me get that trinket i think it was mostly for the att power
Why are you using a cheap enchant on your gloves?+20 agility again best i could find in ah

Look i appreciate you guys even looking at my toon but if i knew all that u know i wouldn't be here asking for u guys to let me in your guild ,one of the main reasons i want to join is to learn how to be a better player and to get a better understanding of the game , i didnt say i was the best and i know what u saw is deff not impressive but i promise if u take a chance on me i wont let u down i will do all that is necessary ,im and honest person and i know there much i need to learn and get done ,look you guys all i need is for some1 to show me how and trust me it will do done

johnluis

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:22 pm

johnluis wrote:As a DPS why did you choose a gathering profession instead of two crafting professions?Well this toon i stared like 4 years ago before i even finish hight school then i went into service, i never tough i would play for so long and i at the time i didnt really understand and know all i know now about the game .

Why is your LW not high enough to use fur lining? at first i had them both at the same lvl but then i recently just come home from the army so and found lvl 80 cap so i focused on just lvl and i skinned mobs that i killed that why my sk in higher now..but i do want to lvl my LW to get Dragon scale items
Why are you using cheap gems in your chest?i have 20 armor pen,and 16 haste i did that to get the bonus though it was a good bonus
Why are you using cheap gems in your head?again i wanted to get the bonus ,
Why are you using cheap gems in your pants? here i have 20 agi and 20 armor pen , i buy them from ah i though they were good enogh but if there are better gem i will look into it .
Where is your head enchant?head and shoulder enchants i got from wg vendor i know there are better enchants out there and gold in not a pro just finding it
Why are you using PVP bracers?Well all my pvp gear i got because i found get anything else,im being honest here i ran all heroic randoms i look at the drops for all of them and this is the best i could get with out a raid ...
Where is your cloak enchant?i have 22 agility enchant
Where is your weapon enchant? +85 att power on my staff ,and 40 crit on my bow
Where is your bracer enchant?+ 38 att power
Why are you using a +hit trinket when you are well over the cap?my current guild leader made me get that trinket i think it was mostly for the att power
Why are you using a cheap enchant on your gloves?+20 agility again best i could find in ah

Look i appreciate you guys even looking at my toon but if i knew all that u know i wouldn't be here asking for u guys to let me in your guild ,one of the main reasons i want to join is to learn how to be a better player and to get a better understanding of the game , i didnt say i was the best and i know what u saw is deff not impressive but i promise if u take a chance on me i wont let u down i will do all that is necessary ,im and honest person and i know there much i need to learn and get done ,look you guys all i need is for some1 to show me how and trust me it will do done

There are quite a few unanswered questions. any reason for that?
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:35 pm

If someone tells you what to do you won't learn anything, you'll just depend on someone for answers.

All of our raid slots are currently full, so you will see near 100% bench time. We're also looking for a bit more experienced players at this time.

Thanks for your application and good luck.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Joing the ranks Empty .

Post  john Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:57 pm

SO im guessing all guy guys where born expert players huh ?when u where born u had a keyboard,mouse and a monitor attached to you , u learn to walk on ur own and u never asked any1 for help ever in ur life? u been a loner ur whole life always knew how to do everything never needing help from eny1? because that wat ur saying? i came to ur guild for guidance but is understandable since u dont understand what that is ..ty for your time and remenber i hope u never need any1s help someday ...

john

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisscross Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:04 pm

john wrote:SO im guessing all guy guys where born expert players huh ?when u where born u had a keyboard,mouse and a monitor attached to you , u learn to walk on ur own and u never asked any1 for help ever in ur life? u been a loner ur whole life always knew how to do everything never needing help from eny1? because that wat ur saying? i came to ur guild for guidance but is understandable since u dont understand what that is ..ty for your time and remenber i hope u never need any1s help someday ...

There is no need to be rude. Ash explicitly said what it is we are looking for in recruits.
Crisscross
Crisscross

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:32 pm

john wrote:SO im guessing all guy guys where born expert players huh ?when u where born u had a keyboard,mouse and a monitor attached to you , u learn to walk on ur own and u never asked any1 for help ever in ur life? u been a loner ur whole life always knew how to do everything never needing help from eny1? because that wat ur saying? i came to ur guild for guidance but is understandable since u dont understand what that is ..ty for your time and remenber i hope u never need any1s help someday ...

Everyone asks for help, and we've helped you with your gemming/enchants somewhat, and if you ask any of our members in game they would be glad to assist you further on it if possible. But we cannot teach you everything, you atleast have to do research on your own and learn, we expect the same from our members.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum